Lloyds Banking Group Personal Banking Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Personal Banking Advisor Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application first. If successful, than a short telephone interview, in which they ask you what your background is, what your skills are. If successful, and online test. If successful, a face to face interview with the local performance manager and/or the local director. (I had 2 interviews at separate times with each)

Interview Questions

• Describe me a time when you faced such an such and you solved it by doing such and such... kind of questions. Many of them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The process took approx 1 month. After submitting the online test I was invited to take next step which was face to face interview. The interviewer was friendly and very nice during interview which helped alot to take my nervousness away. Overall it was a good experience.

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Prompt review, great interaction with other people. Cared for and was properly done. Interview was well led out and made simple.Documents weren't too hard to give in and they made sure it securely taken and given back. Wasn't stressful and has a majority success rate.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 10 years   1 Answer

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in April 2016.

Interview

I already work for the group in another department and applied for a branch role through internal intranet, but would imagine external candidates would apply online and complete simple numerical test then get invited to an interview.

The process took around 2 weeks I'm still waiting for a response as to whether or not I succeeded. I was supposed to have been interviewed by a branch manager and a senior member of the local directors office but was only interviewed by the senior member on this occasion.

The interview was based around the suitability for the role, what the candidate can bring to the role, and a variety of competency questions through a JEDI framework (Judgement, Execution, Direction and Influence) these should be answered using STAR (Situation Task Action Result).

Interview Questions

• What do you already know about Lloyds Bank?
      What did you do to prepare for this interview?
      How would you be suitable for this role, and what strengths and qualities can you bring?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you brought a new Concept or Change to your work? How did you Implement this Change? What were the Benefits of this Change?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you worked as part of a team in a difficult situation? What role did you play? What was the outcome? What did you learn about yourself from the experience?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you worked on a personal project? How did you organise this project? What did you do to manage your time? How successful were you in meeting your goals?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.