Lloyds Banking Group Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

all day peppered with questions with many different people in a hot and stressful setting. no breaks. no water. no food. they are testing whether or not you can survive in the wilderness alone. many don't survive.

Interview Questions

• what I would do in case of an international emergency where hostages were taken   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in March 2007.

Interview

Brief competency based telephone interview approximately 25 minutes. I received an interview invitation two days later. Interview hosted by the actual line manager, you are not told in advance. Competency based questions, skills tested, CV was scrutinised. Interest in the field is tested.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate internship salary.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Standard three stage process adopted by all banks

Interview Questions

• Capability based, so good examples are always essential   1 Answer

Negotiation

Done through my agency

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online after seeing the job advertised on Reed. Then had a 1 to 1 interview with a line manager who I would be working for, was very personable and not intimidating at all. Was actually quite enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Can you demonstrate a situation that has gone wrong that you had to sort out?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Went through a recruitment agency, from application to interview request was a week. Had a single interview with the programme manager and a HR rep for their insurances department and received an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Walk through of all PM and project support experience and questioning my methodology and decision making.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview used a set of preset questions focusing on competencies required for the role. There were two interviewers , both technical. Questions were fair and reasonable but focused on what experience you had, not on your personal skills and attributes. So if you hadn't been in a similar role for some time it was unlikely you could answer the questions well enough to "pass" the interview, no matter how good a candidate you may be. Still a pleasant enough experience and has not put me off LTSB.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.