Lloyds Banking Group Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Risk Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Fairly Unstructured with basic question. It felt like there was little insight into the job and little interest by the manager in the interview process. It was a one-on-one with a manager but a silent HR rep was also present. The questions were the ususal, why do you want the job, describe your risk analyst experience. What can you bring to this role and why should we emply you. There was little opportunity to negotiate salary package. I had an offer after one interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Hey guys, I just went for my AC recently and I would like to share my experience with you guys. Feel free to PM me for more detailed explanations.

The setting: My AC started at 10am and ended at 2.30pm. Everybody (8) were on time and 3 graduates from the service line brought us to a room for a briefing on Lloyds Banking Group & a short introduction about themselves. This room will be used by all candidates in between exercises throughout the day. Refreshments and lunch are provided. Candidates are split up into 3 groups, where each 3 groups will be doing a different exercise simultaneously, thus leaving everyone's presentation as the last event of the day. Throughout the day there will be some non-assessed activities such as analyst Q&A's slot in between the assessed activities. Depending on which group you are allocated, the order and sequence of the activities below may differ, except for the last exercise- the presentation.

1. Group Exercise
    35 minutes long. We were divided into the groups of 2 so making 4 groups in total. The task was to debate (2 groups at a time) on the topics our assessor gave us. Topics were like Should age be the factor while considering credit risk? 2. Should T.V license in U.K be abolished?
    Note: An assessor briefed our group on the time frames.

2. 1-2-1 Interview.
    Split into 3 categories, lasts typically 50 minutes. Strength- about 8-10 questions asked. Questions can be found in this thread.
    Motivational: Pretty long section. Questions are more in-depth than just "Why Lloyds" and "Why service line". Extra questions may include: What does Lloyds do that differs from other competitors? Who are Lloyd's short term competitors, and long term competitors?
    Commercial Awareness: <5 questions asked. What regulations are currently affecting the (Service line you applied) industry?

3. Pitch (Presentation)
    Given 45 minutes to setup/prepare, 5-10 minutes to pitch to your service line manager on the case study provided to you there only. It includes some calculations of rates and numbers as well. Possible follow-up questions may include: How did you calculate the rates?

Day ended at about 2.45pm. There's plenty of >10-minute breaks in between exercises. All the best in your AC's everybody!

Interview Questions

• What makes LBG different from its competetors?   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Done over the christmas period; may have taken longer than usual for this reason. Online psychometric tests were pretty standard. Video interview focused around on how you are as a person rather than what the job entails. Assessment centre relatively straightforward. Numerous business tasks where you perform by yourself. A (futile) VR assessment, and a final interview afterwards.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Submitted an online application and then got invited to an assessment centre in London. It was for 4 hours and consisted of a case study/presentation followed by questions on the presentation then an interview. Afterwards there was a group exercise in the form of several debates between two teams

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Individual exercise followed by an interview with two managers. After the interview I had the opportunity to ask questions. Both interviewers were extremely friendly and helpful. After this I participated in a group exercise which was engaging for all participants, making this exercise enjoyable.

One notable element from the assessment day is that Lloyd's is the only employer I have interviewed with that really puts an emphasis on trying to sell themselves to you as well as you needing to sell yourself to them. This stood out and impressed me enormously as most firms are purely interested in what you can offer them and not vice versa.

Risks Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in September 2014.

Interview

Upload my CV online the asked me to do online test includes numerical test and verbal test after I pass those two tests there will be a phone interview two days after

Risks Analyst Interview

Interview

they gave me a form to fill out and then i had some tests and i did the tests that was ages ago and they keep saying there are no telephone interview dates why they no interview me

Risks Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in November 2014.

Interview

Short application form with no competency questions which is followed by logical and numerical tests. If you meet the benchmark for the tests you will be invited to a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Why the chosen service line?, What have you enjoyed learning about Lloyds?, When have you delivered exceptional customer service?, What do you do to establish a relationship with members of a new team?, Why Lloyds?.   Answer Question

Risks Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

Quite slow feedback,... submitted my application, did the online tests and passed. At least that what the report said,.... waiting for the next steps in the application process for the last 3 months.

Risks Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview take about 20 minutes. Questions are What excites you when facing challenges? A time when you meet setback? How did you deal with it? How other describe you , follow up : a time you are unable to use your skills

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.