Lloyds Banking Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in February 2016.

Interview

First round was entirely behavioral, lasted an hour long and was conversation-like. Second round was two rounds of interviews, each with two managers. The questions were mostly behavioral but some were technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was seamless from start to finish. First round was a one on one interview through campus recruitment - completely behavioral. A few days later I found out I got the super day, which consisted of 3 rounds of interviews (first 2 rounds were 1 on 1 interviews, the last was a 2 on 1). Mostly behavioral, but you absolutely MUST be able to discuss the bond/equity markets and show you have a strong understanding of what's happening in the news/how current events affect the economy.

Interview Questions

• What are some market trends you foresee in the next year? Do you think the Fed will raise interest rates next month?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.