Lloyds Banking Group Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lloyds Banking Group Summer Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group.

Interview

I applied online. Then I had to complete several online numerical, psychometric, and verbal tests. I was then invited to an online interview consisting of around 12 pre-recorded questions. You have 30-60 seconds to prepare your answer and then around 90 to answer. Many of them revolved around LBG's 3 core values, so learn them by heart.

Interview Questions

• Why Lloyds and why the program you've chosen.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to act with integrity in a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lloyds Banking Group

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in April 2015.

Interview

You start with an Application and after screening you will be invited to online tests (numerical/verbal) and after online tests a Video interview: 12 questions you get 30 sec to prepare then 1:30 sec to answer. They generally get back to you fast after each stage but awaiting confirmation after final stage can take months since offers are given around May

Interview Questions

• Why lloyds, why this scheme, time you went further than someone expected   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied application with basic information and then I had a video interview and thats it. I don't know what else to say?? hmmmmm so basically the application process is very simple

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it consisted of numerical reasoning tests and a video interview that was not live, but pre-recorded. You had to answer questions about the company, yourself and the role that you have applied for.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well under pressure   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in March 2016.

Interview

good friendly process to apply for summer programme,
    application online with an online automated interview following completion of the online tests.
    step by step process and good communication from HR.
    Interview was delivered by a series of individual questions over a skype format with your answers to the questions recorded.

Interview Questions

• describe an occasion when you demonstrated team-working skills   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

After the initital online tests, they had an online Video Interview which consisted of 9 questions. Each question had a 90 second record time and a 30 second prep time. You could only record yourself once.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 tests (situation judgment, verbal and numerical reasoning) overall pretty easy. Provided feedback within 2 weeks on how I performed.
    Video interview consisted in 10 questions mostly competency-based around Lloyds core values.
    Got reject on a Sunday morning at 6am so I'm guessing the answer is automated and that HR doesn't care about your video interview especially as I applied quite late (the programme might already have been filled by the time I completed the interview).
    Overall process quite long (took 2 weeks to be proceeded onto video interview when tests just need an automated reply).
    Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Why Lloyds, why this programme, putting customers first,...   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

had multiple different activities in the company and they also showed us around the company. All employees were very friendly and in the afternoon, I was interviwed by 2 interviwers.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyds Banking Group in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online via their website. The next step was to do verbal and numerical online tests, along with a personality/values type test. After successfully passing the tests, I was invited to do a video interview, whereby the questions were pre-recorded. You had 30 seconds to prepare for the question and 90 seconds to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this company and what interests you about the specific role you applied for?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.