Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

1,841 Interview Reviews

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was contacted twice by Lockheed recruiters for two separate positions. They each sent me a list of questions to answer, which I put significant time and effort into. After both, I heard not another word from either recruiter, despite several attempts from me asking to close the loop. If I am not selected for a position, that's fine, but it's extremely unprofessional to initiate the interview process and then ghost a candidate. For a company of this size and reputation, I was shocked.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I sent in my resume and application online and was contacted by the hiring manager who set up an online interview due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The interview ran for about an hour and was a mostly laid back talk about my resume and experiences.

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I only made it to the second of 5 stages of the hiring process. I was emailed a form to fill out that asked for more details regarding my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to fill out a form expanding on my experience with the different qualifications for the job. I was also asked about security clearance and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Interview

I sat down with a Senior Manager and several team leads. They described the job and environment before asking their questions. It was a very easy and relaxed interview process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2020.

Interview

I was internally referred for this position, which made the entire process flawless. I did one conference call interview with 5 different Test Leads/Hiring Manager. They started out introducing themselves which followed directly into you essentially answering the "Tell me about yourself" question. It followed with asking behavioral question, a few technical questions, and several critical thinking questions (there's no right answer, they are just wanting to see what your thought process is). This followed their explanation of the job/expectations I would fulfill, finally opened the floor to me to ask my set of questions.
    Overall it was a pretty relaxed environment from start to finish. My biggest advice to be yourself, show some personality. Try to think about why they are asking the question and always relate your answers/stories back to the job. Show how passionate you are about the position/company, and what you have to offer them. My interview went great, and I received an outstandingly generous offer about 4 business days after the interview.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO (US)).

Interview

LM Space continuously posts jobs for Buyers. My resume got pushed from from Applied Status to Under Review every time and then just sits there. I’ve been “Under Review” for 4 months. The Recruiting Manager they told me to contact never replied to emails or called back.

Interview Questions

• Basic Supply Chain Management questionnaires were sent.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions, the engineer I was talking to was an easy going guy. He made sure to make us feel comfortable and the whole interview was just talking to each other.

UI/UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2020.

Interview

Really unconventional interview process. At no point was I contacted by a recruiter. I had a virtual AI automatically set up my one-hour video meeting with a group of 3. When I jumped on the call there were actually 8 people, not 3. The hour went by quick, it consited mainly of the group asking me questions. I didn't learn much about the team or role I wasn't able to ask really any questions since the spotlight was on me. I was told I would hear back within a week and its been two weeks and nothing. I think it's safe to say I didn't get it. but what a weird interview process.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult client/team member   1 Answer

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Englewood, CO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

This was for the initial phone screening interview. Took roughly 10 minutes and had a nice conversation with the recruiter. Upon concluding his questions, he informed me he would be moving my resume along to the next phase and instruct the hiring manager to call me.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

One phone interview. 5 behavioral questions that need the STAR method for response. All have to do with leadership, work experience, and you working on teams. Very straightforward. You will know if you receive an offer or not within the next 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where a coworker or group of people did not respond well to their assignments or roles. How did you address the situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.