Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,226 of over 2,226.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The process was very straightforward, asked behavioral questions, interviewers stuck to a pretty general script and were looking for problem-solving situations. The interview was online (during covid) and interviewers had to keep their cameras off.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation outside of work in which you worked with a team and needed to solve a problem?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Eagan, MN) in Dec 2021

Interview

This was a two-round interview process. I received an email from the hiring manager within a few days to set up a phone screen. We had a quick ~30 minute chat about my resume, skills, and career goals. Typical stuff. Maybe a week later I was contacted to pick an interview time slot. The interview was a panel interview on Zoom with like 6 people, mostly engineers except one physicist. The first part was a technical presentation of a subject of my choice - could have been anything as long it "showcased why I was a great fit". The presentation went fairly well. They asked a lot of questions, using my presentation to probe at my technical skills, like I expected. The next part was just the panel asking me various on-the-spot questions on my background, technical questions, etc. Finally, they gave me a programming skills test. I had the choice of Python, C, or C++, and was asked to review a chunk of code and a unit test as if it were a code review. Next, they asked me to modify the code based on my comments. It was a pretty easy exercise for anyone with coding experience. Overall, it felt like a relaxed conversation. After I got over my initial nerves, it wasn't that bad.

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between assembly and a programming language like Python? Why would you choose assembly?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied on their website and they got back to me maybe a month later. First, a recruiter emailed me with basic questions like preferred location/salary etc. There were also some pre-interview forms. Then, I got an email to schedule a 30 minute zoom interview. The interview consisted mainly of questions about what I do in my current position and why I want to change jobs. Not counting the questions I had at the end, the whole thing only lasted 8 minutes and the interviewer didn’t even show his face in the zoom app. Perhaps they had already decided on a candidate and were just going through the motions. I had to check the status on the website to find that I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions
  • If you could write an autobiography, what would be the title?
  • What are some benefits of microservices (after being given an explanation of what they are)?
  • What does an average day in your current job look like?
  • What is your thought process for fixing a bug?
  • Is there anything about your company’s culture that you would change?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in Dec 2021

Interview

Simple behavioral questions and one easy technical question. Process only took 30 minutes and in the end we went through all their questions and I had 10 minutes of time to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Moorestown, NJ)

Interview

The Interview with 2 employees was conducted over zoom virtual software without cameras, so I didn’t get a very positive experience because there was not face to face interaction, and all I had to base the company off of was a group presentation to all interview-selected applicants, and 2 voices who expressed the little to no volunteerism present at their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Laurent, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Saint-Laurent, QC)

Interview

Initial phone screen interview. Secondary interview with hiring manager Third interview with hiring manager and team lead. Hiring manager didn’t show up for initial interview together and i didn’t receive an update until the next day as to why, despite messaging HR that set up the interview. It was a personal emergency so of course I was understanding. Waited 3 weeks for an update after being told it would be 2 weeks and didn’t receive one so I enquired on status from HR and didn’t receive a response at all so I messaged the hiring manager nearly a week later. Received a very positive message from hiring manager that I would be hearing back soon complete with smiley face emojis and stating that she would speak to me soon. HR finally got back to me to reiterate they hadn’t filled it yet and that I would hear back soon. I turned down a job offer based on the responses I got. A whole month went by and I wrote again for another update only to be told they went with someone else. 2 months after my last interview, nearly 3 months from the start of the process. Overall it was a terrible experience, one of the most unprofessional I think I’ve ever experienced, despite the manager being very nice and the interview going well. My advice, to HR especially, would be to please remember that you are dealing with human beings with lives and families and responsibilities and transparency and keeping candidates in the loop is extremely important.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had to manage multiple competing deadlines.
2 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Behavioral based questions that require you to tell a short succinct story using what is called the STAR format: Situation or Task, Action, Results. It should take 2 - 3 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had t o handle a difficult situation? What did you say and do? What was the outcome?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Only behavioral questions. Very friendly. Was given as much time as I needed, but it was over zoom so it was hard to hear them. It was hard to stay looking at the camera when the interviewers did not have their cameras on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview was done in a panel format, where multiple members took turns asking me specific work related questions to gauge my overall knowledge and suitability for the position. It last the full hour it was scheduled for.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about innovative opportunities at previous places of employment.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Typical behavioral interview questions. Felt very low pressure and the interviewer made it very comfortable. No technical questions, only behavioral questions which was surprising but overall a typical interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,226 Interviews