Lockheed Martin Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lockheed Martin Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

2.5

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO (US)).

Interview

LM Space continuously posts jobs for Buyers. My resume got pushed from from Applied Status to Under Review every time and then just sits there. I’ve been “Under Review” for 4 months. The Recruiting Manager they told me to contact never replied to emails or called back.

Interview Questions

• Basic Supply Chain Management questionnaires were sent.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

Extremely tedious to get an actual interview at Lockheed. Even knowing 9 different manager/ director level associates that all personally vouged for me wtih hiring manger/ recruiter directly and even followed up with phone call and e-mail, I never received an in-person interview and the phone interview was lacking. Terrible responsiveness and follow up from their HR and hiring managers. I have applied for dozens of opportunities there with direct employee referrals and commendations for jobs I am well suited and qualified for with not so much as an automated reply to let me know the status of the search. Not one in-person interiew was granted over 9 month search period.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position and pursuing this area of business?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.