London Stock Exchange Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group in January 2018.

Interview

Still confused as to who I was supposed to be talking with from the recruiting department. I got passed around by different people and all seemed new. Showed up for face to face and the manager out of London had to cancel the VC last minute. Ended up declining the offer because the pay was too low. Excited at first about opportunity but didn’t live up to expectations through the process.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency. I accepted the opportunity and was then followed up with a call from the employer recruiter for further screening. I was selected to come in for an interview. Since the hiring manager is in London, we did our interview via video conference. There were two interviewers, the manager and the senior analyst. They asked their questions. I responded. They asked if I had any questions. I did, so I asked and received answers. We closed out the interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a series of tasks and asked me how I would prioritize them.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the head of recruiting for the new york office. The phone the recruiter was using was of poor quality as he was cutting out every 3rd word. Following my phone interview, I was told I would receive an in-person interview with the company. I never received a follow up interview or email from London stock exchange group. I even attempted to email the recruiter directly multiple all to no avail. After that I attempted to direct message him on LinkedIn to which he still did not respond. This company has no respect for potential employees and I'd advise you to take your talents to another company that actually values your skills.

Equity Product Interview

Interview

Applied online. Phone Screen. Process took less than a week. Wasn't required to attend a superday. Know your resume very well. Will mostly ask behavioral and fit questions. Be prepared to answer basic questions about the Group and nits various subsidiaries.

Analyst Interview

Interview

behavioral; met 4 different people all management level, questions on strategy of firm, my work experience and extracurriculars, what I know about the group - know all divisions and sub companies very well overall just need to prepare a lot

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a recruiter. I had an initial conversation/resume go-through with the MD of the team. Was called back for in-person with other MDs in NYC that went well. All indications were that there would be a decision after the hiring MD returned from vacation. That was two months ago and I'm still waiting. All email inquiries are ignored

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past roles?   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and shortly received an invitation to complete an online assessment and phone interview. The interview was a standard HR screen with standard behavioral questions with one of the employees from the UK.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you used conflict resolution skills.   Answer Question

Reconstitution Index Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Single round, face to face interview, straightforward, 30 minutes. Talked about mostly personality traits with some technical questions. Overall fairly simple interview with no challenges. 1 on 1 meeting with an upper level manager after phone interview

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

HR contact by email to set up an interview time depends on your time availability. Phone interviewed by the hiring manager after the fist screen by HR. In the beginning, introduce yourself. After that, there are seven behavior questions one by one followed by your questions in the end. The hiring manager usually is the manager whom you report to.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you have faced from past work experience?
      Tell me about a situation you went an extra mile in the past work experience?
      What would you do if schedule suddenly changed?
      How do you handle the multi-task when a customer has inquiries?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

You must apply via the general submission form. If chosen from that applicant pool, then you must take a series of qualifying exams. If you score well enough they will reach out to schedule an interview, and from there you receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• Offered an interview that was rescinded two days before the interview because the position had been filled.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.