Love Culture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Love Culture Interview Questions

Interviews at Love Culture

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture (Orland Park, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy but management made it difficult. Typically, there are two interviews, then a decision is made. It started off cool, but then several red flags came up. First red flag, I was playing phone tag with the store manager to schedule an interview. I finally get ahold of her and get the interview scheduled. She didn’t sound too friendly on the phone, but who knows, maybe a bad day? Second red flag, they forgot about my interview, or it was never written down. I came in and the assistant manager had to call the store manager (who left) to see about my interview. They were completely unprepared. Despite that interview went well. I was even told I get a call about the second interview. Third red flag and the deal breaker, I never got that call. Two weeks later, I receive a call from the assistant manager asking if I could come in to start my first shift. I’m super confused (plus I already have another job). I told her I never got a call back so I figured I didn’t get the job. She sounded so disappointed on the phone. Like not because of me but like someone else had been messing up. If that’s the process to get in, then that’s not the work environment for me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you discovered a coworker was stealing?   Answer Question
    • If we called your last employer, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love Culture in October 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed for about an hour. It was casual, like two friends catching up. There is a required background check for any member of management, but not the sales associates.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture (Woodbridge, NJ (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview and was easy. Just basic interview questions on previous jobs and experiences., and if had any experience in retail. They took everyone in because they were low on staff.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Love Culture (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I filled out a application then they called me the next day around 5 to come in for a interview. Once I was there I waited then the manger came out asked me a few question told me about himself and the company. At the end her told me he will give me a call back around the same time letting me know if I’m hired or not.

Store Visual Support (SVS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture (Arlington, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial interview was at the main store location in Hurst then had a second interview with the district visual manager a week later at the store location i'd be working for.

Met & Interviewed with district visual manager in Arlington, Texas. It was a two part interview we first sat down and had a general interview about my background and experience and he asked me a few situational questions and what I would do in those situations.

Then the next part of the interview we went into the store and he had me clear off an entire fixture and merchandise it. He then came and looked at it and had me explain why I did it that way. He loved it and we moved on. Once that was completed he had me look at the store windows and tell him what I would change about them.

He then told me that looking at the windows there were some error in them. So I had to then look at the window displays and the mannequins and point out what was wrong. The tags weren't tucked and other stuff.

We went back into the store and he hired me. I went in 2 days later to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a rude customer.   Answer Question
    • What role does a visual merchandiser have in a retail store. How does it effect the store itself.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very Easy interview process, in-person and got hired on the spot, the manager was friendly and told us what to expect and her future plans as manager. It was administered as a group but that was not much of an issue.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Love Culture (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went inside the store.. saw they were hiring and asked for a application and when I finished I just gave it to the store manager and she told me to come in the next day for an interview , so I interviewed .. asked alot of irrevelant questions that were tricky and hard but I got the job a week later! If your pretty and well groomed Im pretty sure you'll get it ☺️

Interview Questions

• Too much questions too remember 😑 , they asked questions basically on your past experience and how would you deal with certain situations.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture (Ridgeland, MS (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Simple and short. I went in and applied in the store and the manager told me to come back in an hour for interviews. They took me to the back office and asked me simple questions about different scenarios and then told me I’m hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love Culture (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was easy going . The manager asked about transportation , what can you contribute at the store ? Why do you want to work there ? What do you like about fashion ?

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the store ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me back, I went in for the interview. They asked typical questions.They had yet to open when I applied and they hired a lot of people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.