Lovely Professional University Assistant Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lovely Professional University Assistant Professor Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jan 2019

2.9

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in January 2012.

Interview

LPU is Nice place to work with hell lots of opportunities. Nice culture and working atmosphere. Sometimes. Will recommened my friends to be here . no shift rotation . no over buredn .. Hiring and intervew process was as per standard and expected do come prepared with your strongest subect which uou fell like you are master in .. dont go in deplt be basic

Interview Questions

• About My Interested Subjects   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lovely Professional University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds. The first round was Technical and teaching demonstration. The next one was with the Dean and again related to your expertise. The third one was with the Vice Chancellor where salary is discussed and final round was with the Chancellor where he tries to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

The HR policy requires submitting two original certificates even to get the appointment letter and after joining every month 15% of your salary will be deducted till the time two months of your salary is not deposited. You can also collect offer letter by paying one month's salary in advance.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in June 2014.

Interview

the clerks or the administrative staff were not aware of the exact hiring process. some of us had to wait for 3-4 hours before they told us about the hiring process. So the hiring process was as follows- first they will ask us to fill our details online, then there will be a interview round, and then the results will be announced. most unexpectable thing that happened was that they asked me to submit my certificates or I have to deposit two months salary.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question asked. Even a B.Pharm I student can answer that.
      they asked me about defination of syrup. duh!!!!   Answer Question
    • then they asked me about defination of mouthwashes.. lol!!   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between SLN and Polymeric nanoparticles? okay..now they realised that I was an M.pharm student, or they realised that this is a hiring process for assistant professor not some B.Pharm first year viva.   Answer Question
    • then again a easy question. what is half life? embarrassing question.   Answer Question
    • tell us about BCS classification   1 Answer

because they asked me to deposit two months advanced salary or my degree.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2012.

Interview

They had good interview process and treat you well at that time.Interview level was fine and but I'll not say that it was easy to get into it.Five phases of interview which goes for entire day.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for submitting their original documents or one month salary as security which is worst part of their recruitment policy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done with me but yes with others who got interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2018.

Interview

4 rounds, 2 technical 1 HR and one with vice chancellor. I am having PhD so most of the questions are related to PhD. Then the will ask about publications. Mostly they prefer SCI publications or scopus indexed.

Interview Questions

• If you have PhD then interview process will be smooth. They will ask about PhD work, publications etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Interview

Interview is a Lengthy process- generally take whole day. They make it hard and meticulous process, which consist 5 levels of interview from general to subject matter to dean to VC. But is justified.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2018.

Interview

Very time consuming process . Whole procedure consists of 3-4 rounds of interview . Interviewers were very unprofessional and they kept coming and going during the interview which in turn made me more nervous . HR staff was also kind of confused most of the time . They were making silly mistakes with the names and forms of the candidates . Overall LPU ie lovely professional university to me seemed lovely UNPROFESSIONAL university 😂

Interview Questions

• Subject related questions were asked . In the end they asked me my salary expectations and when can I join .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in December 2017.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in total.
    First round is online test( mcqs of analytical skills)
    Second round is Technical Interview I (Teaching Test)
    Third round is Technical Interview II (Knowledge Test)
    Fourth round is HR (Personality)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwara

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwara) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall a very good learning experience with the focus of the interview not only on subject based question but Financial awareness as well. Do Prepare the current Finance related news and recent case studies.

Interview Questions

• What is SDR'S? What are the basket of currencies SDR's are made up of ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process consisting 4-5 rounds.
    1st- Dept. teachers (3 to 4 teachers). Will ask you to give a demo lecture in the subject you have choosen
    2nd- Dept. HOD/Director
    3rd- VC
    4th- Chancellor (If you demand high salary & and you are somehow deserving to that)
    5th- HR (Salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

• Apart from technical question. All of them will definitely ask you 'Tell me about yourself' and 'y do you want to join LPU?'   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.