Lovely Professional University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
In Person10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Hyderābād) in Nov 2021

Interview

Three rounds Telephone Technical Hr you have to clear the rounds one by one After every round you will get the mail. Firstly coding round, after technical and Finally last round. There response was very good

Interview Questions
  • Java, .net, SQL and technical questions
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was good. They asked basic law questions and regarding my educational qualifications. The only problem was with the salary package that they offered. All the facilities for the faculty at the University are paid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

They hire a recruitment consultant in whose premises they conducted interview. There were 3 rounds and was made to wait for 5 hours. They do offer a glass of water to candidates. Anybody who is unemployed can attend their interview. No person with basic self respect can stand their arrogance and disrespect of people.

Interview Questions
  • Question about your field or area of expertise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwāra

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Phagwāra) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was basic. they have asked questions from your area of interest. They asked about your Salary expectation after the technical round. After the technical round, one more interaction was held with the VC of the college.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was basic. they have asked questions from your area of interest.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

very simple and easy process, the process took hardly 2min to complete and was very friendly with everyone. I would love to get interviewed once again here , I am very happy with the interview , please complete the 30 words with this

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lovely Professional University

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University

Interview

It was long and tiresome !! 1) they will have a normal Computer Based Test 2) In Depth interview 3) Fluency Round where they test how you Teach ? How much effective? What languages you know? , 4) Dean Interview 5) Chancellor Sir Interview 6) salary negotiations

Interview Questions
  • Why you want teaching ? How much long you have taught? How many subjects you have taught?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Dec 2019

Interview

There was 3 rounds direct interview but very bad not even tea provided in such cold weather.in my case they told me to wait for 3 hours and they forgot totally. After I asked them they told me I can go. I spent rs 23 k for attending interview. No salary negotiation done.no Ta paid.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process is quiet long with 3-4 stages before the final selection. Before the actual interview a technical test takes place and then the interview. After the interview is the final round with HR for job details discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lovely Professional University

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University

Interview

Three tier process first step three subject experts checked domain knowledge and teaching skills.. second stage was head of the school checking committment level and the last stage was HR round bargaining like fish market..

Interview Questions
  • What subject would u like to teach. Have you taught some programming language would you be able to do that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punja

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Punja)

Interview

first round was aptitude then it was technical round then HR round was there. it was awesome exprenice when u start first time , it gives u so confidence

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews