Lovely Professional University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2012.

Interview

A complete rigorous process is followed before selecting any of the candidates with technical rounds of interview. It involved the test, GD and personal interview. personal interview included both HR and Technical rounds.

Admission Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2015.

Interview

Online test of 1 hour of all the applied students on university facts and courses
    Interview of selected Students to check their communication skill and able to interact with the one
    Background check

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Are you able to solve any query of any person effectively?
      What was your past experience or achievement ?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in May 2018.

Interview

personal interview through online just some quick words asked about family background and my current grades and is it possible to shift to job location and how well you are in speaking hindi as im from south

Senior Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in April 2012.

Interview

usually a written test followed by face to face interview where a panel of experts asks questions and you are also asked to demonstrate your teaching skills. Based on this, you may or may not move to the next round with higher authorities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2014.

Interview

There were four rounds. The first round was Technical and teaching demonstration. The next one was with the Dean and again related to your expertise. The third one was with the Vice Chancellor where salary is discussed and final round was with the Chancellor where he tries to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

The HR policy requires submitting two original certificates even to get the appointment letter and after joining every month 15% of your salary will be deducted till the time two months of your salary is not deposited. You can also collect offer letter by paying one month's salary in advance.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University in June 2014.

Interview

the clerks or the administrative staff were not aware of the exact hiring process. some of us had to wait for 3-4 hours before they told us about the hiring process. So the hiring process was as follows- first they will ask us to fill our details online, then there will be a interview round, and then the results will be announced. most unexpectable thing that happened was that they asked me to submit my certificates or I have to deposit two months salary.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult question asked. Even a B.Pharm I student can answer that.
      they asked me about defination of syrup. duh!!!!   Answer Question
    • then they asked me about defination of mouthwashes.. lol!!   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between SLN and Polymeric nanoparticles? okay..now they realised that I was an M.pharm student, or they realised that this is a hiring process for assistant professor not some B.Pharm first year viva.   Answer Question
    • then again a easy question. what is half life? embarrassing question.   Answer Question
    • tell us about BCS classification   1 Answer

because they asked me to deposit two months advanced salary or my degree.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2012.

Interview

They had good interview process and treat you well at that time.Interview level was fine and but I'll not say that it was easy to get into it.Five phases of interview which goes for entire day.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for submitting their original documents or one month salary as security which is worst part of their recruitment policy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done with me but yes with others who got interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab).

Interview

Usually four rounds. After every round you are informed if you clear the round or not. First, online test, Second is Technical interview with teaching demo, Third is with Dean, Fourth with VC and then final discussion with HR for salary negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab).

Interview

3-4 Round of interview. they asked for a presentation. basic question from the core subjects were asked. then there was interview with VC sir. It took 1 complete day and was a very hectic process.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lovely Professional University (Jalandhar, Punjab) in July 2018.

Interview

Three round interview.
    First round - basic questions of commerce background were asked
    Second - analytical and more practical scenario related questions were put
    Third- final call by cmd was quick and just a sort of personality check

Interview Questions

• Role of auditor in new companies act?
      Why do companies go for buyback or delisting of shares?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.