Lowe's CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's CSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kernersville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kernersville, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Run of the mill situation based. Asjed questions about times when you have had to pull together as a team and that kind of thing. All retail companies do this.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you felt overwhelmed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Assistant Store Manager, I cannot remember the exact questions asked its been a few months.. Nothing really out of the ordinary. Seemed to be very straight foreward.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward. I cant remember exactly.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2018.

Interview

seven brief question ns about what you do to satisify customers. the how to what if and why then what is the outcome. how you handle situations and what tools you use to help you do so

Interview Questions

• how do you respond to a difficult customer   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Johnson City, TN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was asked 8 situational/behavioral questions. For each question, the interviewer wanted a very detailed example. The person who interviewed me asked me follow-up questions if my initial answer didn't cover all the details. They follow a standard company interview and make notes on your answers to score later. Despite this, my interviewer was very friendly, helpful, and kept the process as informal as possible. I got a call for an interview a few days after I applied and was called to come in for a drug test(just a swab test) a few days after my interview. Just waiting for the background check to come back to start with orientation. Definitely prepare some specific examples before you go in or it will be difficult to think of responses on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were pressured to bend the rules, but didn't.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a potentially dangerous situation at work and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to explain a difficult process to someone and how you went about it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to work as a team and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went beyond your usual day to day work requirements.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to adapt to a changing situation at work. i.e. change in work duty, change in computer systems, etc.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Pretty simple, I applied and got a call for an interview within a couple days. Interview wasn't hard really, HR asked me what department I was interested in and my availability (you have to have weekends available) and then I met with one of the Assistant store managers who basically told me the jist of what I would be doing and making sure I would be ok with all of it. I started in the Garden center which is dirty and in the Texas heat very hot but I loved it.

Interview Questions

• Availability, just making sure I was ok with the job duties.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Meet with HR after arranging interview over the phone. Standard questions, short and sweet. If offered they'll call for a second interview where they will swab test and determine salary via algorithm.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult situtations in the past at work?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Somerset, KY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me questions about my past work experience and how I would handle certain situations. Overall I had an accurate idea if I was going to get the job based on her reactions, but I did have to stay on top of them every week to see if I got it or not. They were probably busy and weren't the best at getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a difficult situation in a past work experience   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic questions regarding customer service and how you may have handled difficult situations. Questions regarding how versatile you could be and willingness to go the extra mile. Tell us about your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled an upset customer and the outcome   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Loveland, CO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

store HR contacted me 2 days after submitting my online application to set up the interview for the next day. the next day I interviewed with an assistant store manager and HR assistant, received an offer later that day, 2 days later took the spit drug test and authorized background check.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southwest Ranches, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Southwest Ranches, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

called by hr set interview for next day.arrived asked a few basic questions by hr , after ward assistant store manager aked me eight situational questions about how you would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• name a time u had to make a decision eith little to no information.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.