Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The manager typically asks you to recall different scenarios that you would experience in a work environment and asks how you handled each scenario.

Interview Questions

• Is there a time you went above and beyond to make sure a customer was satisfied?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Easy to follow, first process was online, second was in person. Very friendly and professional. Drug test on the spot, which was fine. I appreciated the professional response I received and will apply again.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, then they scheduled a face to face interview at the store, then I was called in for a drug test and offered the position.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Easy, just like any other retail interview, basic questions about instances you've had in the past. Just give generic, easily applicable answers and it'll be super simple to get anywhere. I don't believe they even care about how you answer, just if you're a body to fill their departments.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview process was short & to the point. I knew I was the one that they choose right away. There was a drug test & a background check also

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Union, NJ (US)).

Interview

I submitted an online application. I got called about 1-2 months later. I had an interview with an associate manager. She asked behavioral questions and about my experience for that role. I was told I was hired about a day later or so and started training about a week or two later.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and once they reached out in about a week to interview the process was pretty quick after that. I heard back from them a few days after offering me the position of CSA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hicksville, NY (US)).

Interview

It was very straightforward. they asked several basic interview questions about things like times you were a leader, had to deal with difficult people, etc. Afterward, i sat out on abench for 15 mins or so and then the manager who hired me told me that they were going to make me an offer.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Simple and straightforward questions. Most were scripted which cuts down on biases etc. Sometimes made it clear that they expected you to come in on days off. Most questions seemed to be geared towards customer service and not any other job functions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lexington, NC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Open interview.
    Got took in an office and interviewed by an HSM manager and then by the store manager done a drug test then left and they told me I had the job that same day. They told me I was getting an email and to fill it out and it was like a handbook and a background check

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.