Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kyle, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kyle, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

ASM interviews candidates using standard questions but with discretion to omit selected ones. Interviewer seemed to be most concerned with indicators about customer service and safety for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation dealing with a difficult customer and giving service above and beyond.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2018.

Interview

Applied a week prior received an e-mail 3 days later for an interview. The interviewing manager was very friendly. Went over my resume. It was fairly simple interview. Asked about my previous work experience and how they tie into this role.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Panama City, FL (US)).

Interview

Applied online, got a call few days later for interview.
    Interviewed with HR manager and some other manager.
    They offered me the job and done a drug test on site to be sent to lab. (Saliva swab)
    After confirmation, they called and told me when my first day was.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customer or request and how you responded to them.
      Typical "customer service" type questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Went in for my interview and spoke with the manager. Read through a packet of questions about previous experience with customers and that was about it for the interview. I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to explain something to a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Took about 30 minutes, the interviewer reads off a list of about 10 questions (less if the position is seasonal) and writes down your answers. The questions are the same for pretty much every CSA position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help a customer. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and went in for an interview a little less than a week later. The interview was 5 fairly basic customer service questions. There was only one interview with the assistant manager. They're taking a little while to call back and tell me if I got it or not but they did say they have a lot of interviews for seasonal hiring and to expect a bit of a wait.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you encountered a safety hazard in the work place, and how did you work to address it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastlake, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Eastlake, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was, very complex and easy. The questions directed to me, were easy to answer and understand. I have had many interviews, in my past, and none of these questions were that difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lowes?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

short and to the point, they asked a few behavioral questions that are easy and they ask about you to tell about yourself and they tell you a little bit about the position

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you demonstrated great customer service   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oaks, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Friendly, courteous, and warm. This was one of the few interviews I had where face to face eye contact was maintained. In other places, the interviewer was staring into his or her phone to follow a script or line of questions. At Lowe’s I was treated like a person, not a number.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Weaverville, NC (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and fast experience with the hiring manager. Was offered an interview about a week after applying and the interview only took twenty minutes. Received an offer immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question