Lowe's Home Improvement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Lowe's Home Improvement

4,273 Interview Reviews

2.4

Unloader Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's Home Improvement.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. Everyone is nice and welcoming. They just want to see if you can do the job and see if you are capable of the requirements. It is not brain surgery.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's Home Improvement.

Interview

After initial recruiter call there was an online interview without camera use with two Market Delivery managers. They asked very specific questions and took notes. It felt like they were possibly going to be using a scoring system to eliminate bias? This was first round possibly as they were not the ones responsible for doing the actually hiring.

I believe these kind of interviews are easy to BS if you have that personality. Education and experience should play a large role but I don't believe it did with Lowes.

On the plus side if you don't have either, I don't believe it matters so much with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They discuss the plan talk about your experience and ask you to take it on the spot drug test. Very simple into the point.If you have experience they will hire you. It was a good interview and a great way to get in the door

Interview Questions

• Explain a time with customer was having a poor experience how did you go about making the experience better and what was the end result   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

First, they conduct a few phone screening interviews and then invite you in for a onsite interview for a full day! Most probably valid for out of state candiates. I felt welcome amd I was assigned a buddy to take me through the process, including a tour and lunch!

Interview Questions

• Telle a problem you faced and how to tackled it?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Prescreening phone call then web interview and follow-up. Recruitment staff is easy to reach out to and helpful with providing information about the details of each position. Technical questions in the interview based on position. Was asked about troubleshooting issues with code such as hwere I would look first to find a problem.

Interview Questions

• If there is an error in the code for a project where would you look first?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's Home Improvement.

Interview

They ask mostly straightforward and simple questions about what you would do in xyz situations. Was also asked a few personal questions. There is a drug test after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over someone else? -This was the final question. Be prepared to say something about yourself to make you "stand out."   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interview with Controller, Staff and CFO; pleasant experience. Month long process. They weren't in a rush to hire and were looking for the right fit. In a nutshell, it was a typical interview process. Explain your background, why are you looking, what are you looking for, where would you like your career to take you in 5 years.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Simple interview process that was very organized and quick. Took a little over a month from first conversation to offer letter. This was pre-pandemic interview and Lowe's flew me out for the final portion of the interview. I met with 6 people throughout the day. Everyone was friendly and willing to share additional information about the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging items you have encountered as a PM.   Answer Question

Night Stocker Interview

Interview

Great place to work and interview was a smooth process. They asked questions that had to do with the job. I would recommend. The managers are nice to work with.

Interview Questions

• They asked behavior questions to gauge me.   1 Answer

Interview

Very easy, walked in, did my interview with the hiring manager, and was offered right away, was told my pay, and overall was just done very quickly and easily. Was able to start very soon after the background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.