Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.8

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I spoke with HR a few days later scheduled for interview. Met with assistant store manager along with department manager. They took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

15 minute relaxed interview with standard questions conducted by an assistant manager was asked about work experience, reason for applying, and about 8 questions dealing with different issues and how you did or would handle them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was unhappy and what you did to resolve the issue   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Renton, WA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Internally it takes forever to get interviewed after you apply. Once interviewed it takes them forever to tell you if you got it or not as well. be prepared for a long process to get hired and to actually start

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply online and they will call you within 7 days and set you up interview with HR and Assistant Store Manager. If you didn't get accepted they would send email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to put together a plan? What was the plan? Who did you get the team involved?   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fresno, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

My interviewer was actually the store's operations manager. He was very nice and had a wonderful personality. He was very open about the roles the position entailed, job responsibility, expectations, etc. He was very reassuring and thorough! Also happy to answer the questions I asked about the chain of command and opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you've encountered peer pressure in the past that would result in you breaking company rules or policy and how you dealt with that?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a store manager asked you to do something that was outside your abilities or knowledge?   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northglenn, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Northglenn, CO (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Unfortunately they did not let me know I had an interview until day of, so I was not only not dressed for the interview I was not prepared at all and needless to say I did not get the position. The process was a few questions asked by the store manager and the HR lady.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Miami Gardens, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for the interview in the middle of my shift while I was working in the customer service in Lowe's. It was great! The questions were very easy to answer, the HR was down to Earth, the store manager at the time (Alexander Rodriguez) was very nice and knew how to run the store in a good balance. He was a leader and acted like one.

Interview Questions

• Describe of a time you were in a situation were you had to step up during a difficult situation. What did you do? What happened? What was the result?   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Torrance, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

List of questions that they ask everyone. Typically revolves around examples when you provided customer service in different scenarios and circumstances. They also dig in to times you were wrong and want to know how you handled the situation and the end outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (New Braunfels, TX (US)).

Interview

Very long questions are the same just worded different. Tense ,long , questions coming from a paper . The one that was interviewing didn't seem interested. High strung was very long .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an averigated customer .   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Durham, NC (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was very simple. They ask the same "what if..." questions as they do in any other interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not get to negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.