Lowe's Sales Specialist Flooring Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Sales Specialist Flooring Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.5

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Ask basic questions surrounding situations dealing with sales. Sees what kind of things you did in your background. If you past interview with HR then a member of upper management will interview. If you get an offer they do a drug test and you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell of a situation in which you had to make a tough choice and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Interview

I had already been employed through lowes for a year prior. The interview in most lowes position consist of scenario based questions.
    After the interview they will do a saliva drug test.

Interview Questions

• In your previous employment history or school describe a time where you had to lead others   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden Wyoming, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Camden Wyoming, DE (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

One on One, in an office, the details were read and job description gone over, what was expected, who to report to, and expectations, did i understand the process and did i know the departmnent

Interview Questions

• They asked questions that didnt seem to go with the position, more general what if , what would you do if, how did you....   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashtabula, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ashtabula, OH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Overall a great experience. Was asked your typical questions . A lot them attributed to product knowledge, problem solving, conflict resolution and selling skills. Advice I have is to tell a story with each question. Give a begin, middle and end, and incorporate your daily selling tools along with store processes. Also, showing how how you utilize the store resources is a crucial component to a lot of the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to complete a project with insufficient or inadequate information, also what steps did you take to ensure a positive outcome?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chillicothe, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chillicothe, MO (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Lowe's has an interview process that consists of nothing but situational questions. Nearly every question I had for my three interviews within the company started with, "Tell me about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Suffolk, VA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Every interview is responding to roughly 8 generic scenarios in the structure of "if...then...when" or STAR method interview. Your graded on if you answered all questions, time answered, how you dressed, and personality. Typically go through 2 interviews and one interview if your just a fluffier to meet number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you solved a conflict with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard in a retail environment, you are asked about former experiences you have had that can help contribute to the position you are applying for. The interview consists of a face to face with HR then a second with an Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had an angry customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williams, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Williams, VA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical random interview questions. The manager Scheduled to meet with me was off that day, their mistake. They eventually found someone who could interview and it was very typical, tell us about yourself, what do you like most about retail, etc...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were working retail and you went above and beyond to help someone.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bradenton, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with 2 managers who took turns asking questions. They listened to my responses and took notes. The interview lasted about a half hour then they told me they would grade my answers and get back to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about gaining the trust of a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Augusta, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks I received a phone call for a screening interview to take place by phone. I had the screening interview a couple of days later, then I received a call about an in-person interview. The interview in-person was with one person, she was the manager of the department that includes flooring. No news yet, 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where a customer was irate and how you resolved the issue.

Tell me about yourself.

How many years would you say you have in dealing with customers?

How many years do you have in providing direct sales experience and knowledge over of certain product or service?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.