Lowe's Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.6

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ormond Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online, about 2 days later received a phone call. The person asked if I was interested in a position with the company and would I come in for an interview? Said yes, the person said to come into the store 4 days later for an in person interview. 2 days later received a phone call to come back in for a drug test and background check. It went very smooth and they were very professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions, from education to work history and several situational questions. One was tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alamogordo, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Alamogordo, NM (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was 30 minutes late. He apologized. He tried to make it as easy as possible for me by suggesting I take my time, and that it was fine to skip a question and come back to it later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where precision was needed in taking care of a customer, and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ontario, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was mainly asking about situations where you helped out customers in your previous jobs. They talked about the goals and expectations of the Lowe’s policy. They also asked about how I would improve on the position if I got it.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very straight forward “tell me about a time when” questions. The questions are the same regardless of which specialist position you’re interviewing for. It’s best for current employees to answer with examples specific to Lowe’s, but that’s not a requirement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision based on incomplete or inaccurate information.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Asked basic questions, they will all you to sell them anything on the desk. They will all open ended questions. I was there 3 years before I applied. I worked the front desk.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Basically asking how you would handle certain situations with customers. Also ask you how you would "sell" a certain product. Nearly all the questions have to do with customer service and or selling.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer said he is unhappy with his experience?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Syracuse, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Jobs are posted promptly, interviews are schedule quickly. Sometimes, though, there are better candidates, when given, the feedback is encouraging and constructive. Management is very supportive when motivated asociates seek advancement.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (York, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Face to face interview after successful telephone interview. Hiring seemed to be based on successful answers to these interview questions. All interviewees asked the same questions. Answers rated by interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Examples of work experience as it would pertain to stated questions.   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lowe's (Providence, RI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

When you are called in the first manager will ask a series of situational based questions. If you do well they will have you meet with anothwr manager for more situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a difficult task, what was it, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in February 2017.

Interview

A phone interview from Lowe's HR in another state. I was asked the questions below, plus a couple other questions specific to my qualifications for the job. The interview went well and the HR person even helped me a bit when I didn't give a complete answer to one of the questions. She asked, So how did that turn out?

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time others relied on you to pay attention to detail.
      2. How you would address a customer complaint.
      3. Tell about a time you had to make a decision on conflicting and incomplete information.
      4. How would you build relationships with customers
      5. Tell about a time you took charge of a situation.
      6. Tell about a time you worked together to put together a plan.

These questions came from someone else on Glassdoor. I was glad to find them.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.