Lowe's Unloader Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lowe's Unloader Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Boise, ID (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick but not very thorough, I felt like they were just trying to get additional hands as fast as they could. In all it probably took maybe 15 minutes for the process.

Interview Questions

• If I had operated power equipment before such as: Forklift or Order picker   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Unloader Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process was straight forward, I applied online and approximately 3 weeks later I received a call to have an interview. The Interview was standard in my opinion, asked what my goals were, why Lowe's, and how long I plan on staying. The staff is very helpful and friendly I appreciated it being someone applying for a job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who is disgruntled?   1 Answer

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Edmond, OK (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Manager on Duty takes you in and starts chatting with you about qualifications. They will ask you about past work experience, if any. They want to know if you mind assisting customers, doing a repetitive task day in and day out, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to unload trucks?   1 Answer

Unloader Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews. 1 with HR, 1 with Logistics Manager. Asked generic basic questions. If they need bodies, they will likely hire you. Took a mouth swab drug test.

Unloader Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I interviewed in person at Lowes. The interview was very easy and I was offered a position immediately after. The process only took a few days.

Unload Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thibodaux, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Thibodaux, LA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Did not ask anything about myself or my past experience. Only asked 7 specific questions. The interviewee had a paper with the questions and filed out my answers as I responded.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were under pressure and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Unload Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pace, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pace, FL (US)).

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. Simply answer seven questions with short brief answers. All though they want you to answer quick , it's oka to stumble among some of the questions. As long as you have a good attitude, you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to train someone while working.   Answer Question

Unload Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Land, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (De Land, FL (US)).

Interview

online application, two interview to get hired the second with mouth swab drug test. interview will consist of multiple questions of employment n future plans as well as question air

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Reynoldsburg, OH (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by both phone and e-mail to schedule an interview. Interview took place in the store two days later. The interview included several standard questions about how I handled different situations at previous jobs. The interviewer stated that they were interviewing several candidates and would let me know via e-mail within two weeks if I was selected. Less than two weeks later I received an e-mail that I had not been chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you collaborated with others to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Unloader Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview about two weeks later. It was very laid back and he asked simple questions about past experiences. It lasted about 15 minutes and he also gave an explanation about how the company works and the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to explain how a process was to happen to another associate.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.