Loylty Rewardz Mngt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Sort:

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai).

Interview

Must attend this interview if you want to waste your day.they will give u 2 logical question.after submiting that paper sheet ,after 2 to 3 hr they will ask to go.did not asked single question and said u r disqualified.

Interview Questions

• Write c# class to find max of 2 no without using operator and if else,   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt.

Interview

I was shortlisted for a telephonic round.
    The telephonic was quite intense and it went around for 30 mins. It was a mix of technical and HR questions. I was then shortlisted for a Technical Round.
    The Technical Round started with a Test to Design a Class Diagram for a Cricket match where you need define classes for a bowler and batsmen. The test was given for 1 hour. I had written the pseudo code for it and got selected for next. The next round was really pathetic. The interviewers themselves did not have much of knowledge.
     They asked some stupid questions like what are the files in App_start folder of a MVC project. They even scared me n me that its been 3 days they have not gone to home and there is too much of work pressure. I successfully managed to next round.
     The interviewer was quite impressed since I had wrote pseudo code where as the expectation was just create a class diagram and was shortlisted for offer. The offer was not upto my expectation which I had already mentioned during the first call. Later on I got to know the employees had too much of pressure and were leaving and they were in deep need of resources. Glad I did not consider this company. Please do not waste your time for such a company who will suck life out of you.

Interview Questions

• what are the files in App_start folder of a MVC project?   1 Answer

It did not meet my expectations. The interviewer themselves did not look happy working for the company.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (New Delhi) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through a LinkedIn contact. Got a call from the company's HR. The HR arranged for a Skype interview. Got interviewed the next day and got selected for an On-the-job internship.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty easy. They asked about my previous internship experience. They check the company's awareness and understanding of campaign management with the candidate. I suggest to do some home work before the interview. Read about the company and its business.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

Was quite interesting, As there were 2 tech and 1 Hr round. It was for SQL Server development, SSIS and Reporting.They took it on weekend which was I found quite good. Also the questions they asked were not much easy however lucky enough to pass the round with my experience and skill sets

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions about SQL Indexes, joins, Hierarchy etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

1 Test, 2 Technical Interview, 1 Manager Interview, 1 HR Round. Interviewers are knowledgeable. The best part was interview questions were not repetitive at all and they had good knowledge about the questions they asked.

Interview Questions

• Java based questions, problem solving approach, SQL Queries, Algorithms   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai).

Interview

Recruiter Agency contacted me. They found me on naukri.com.
    First my CV is shortlisted by company and then I got email to go for face to face interview.
    I had to wait around an hour and Interview had taken only for around 10 minutes. After that I was said to leave.

Interview Questions

• write code or algorithm of bubble sort and quick sort.
      write code of singleton pattern.
      write a code of lambda expression to find out vowels from string.   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

very good. They normally take 30 days of time to complete to release offer letter. HR team doing good work on this. First round may or may not take by phone then call for second round and same day if have cleared then HR discussion and get your job.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt.

Interview

There were four rounds of interview. Three of them were telephonic and 1 was skype. Three rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round. Interview process continued for 1 week. Telephonic and Skype.Guestimate questions were asked in the first round. Excel related questions were asked in the second round which was done through skype. SAS commands were asked in the third round Fourth round was a formal HR round.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai).

Interview

Pretty good. They normally take 30 days of time to complete to release offer letter. HR team doing good work on this. First round may or may not take by phone then call for second round and same day if have cleared then HR discussion and get your job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Kharagpur, West Bengal) in January 2014.

Interview

core related interview about the financial trends and stocks, and how we can attract more customers using your loyalty rewards programmes, what makes you think you are suitable for the job given this kind of work pressure you face in the company

Interview Questions

• HOW TO INCREASE CUSTOMER LOYALTY WITH REWARDS PROGRAMS?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.