Loylty Rewardz Mngt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Loylty Rewardz Mngt

3.1

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

diff b/w var and let
    how to to read write file in javascript
    how to change style in js
    what is delete keyword in js
    define byte in JS
    explain break and continue
    how to use break in switch
    diff b/w lazy and eager loading in angular
    what is ActivX in JS

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

first technical round, asked everything about analysts topic. Then managerial round with manager, discussed about previous job role. Then finally HR round about notice period, salary negotiation etc etc etc etc.

Interview Questions

• About my past responsibilities   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview process is very simple. Invite people to office. Dont attend them. Let them go when they are fed up. I had got interview confirmation for 10.30 am. I reached on time. waited at the reception for 30 minutes. A lady came to me and took me to the interview room and asked me to give her my CV. I waited in that room for 1 hour. No one came to take the interview. This is very unprofessional. When someone is coming for interview he/she is not coming to beg for the job. You also need them. You should respect everyone's time.

Interview Questions

Loylty Rewardz Mngt Response

4 Oct 2019 – VP & Head - Talent Development & Management

Thanks for taking time out for sharing the feedback. I would like to highlight a few points here:
    1. The interview was for a Solution Architect position so obviously the interviewer has to be a senior person like AVP / VP.
    2. You had not reached on time as you have stated, you reached 13 minutes late for the interview. Wish could attach the CCTV clipping or the in time you entered in the attendance register.
    3. You have stated you were made to wait 30 mins at the reception and 1 hour in the interview room, however you chose to leave without appearing for the interview in an hours’ time.
    4. It is possible that since you were late, the interviewer who is a senior person gets caught up into some other important task.
    5. It is advisable that one takes a day off when appearing for interviews as based on the performance of the first round the organisation may plan to have subsequent rounds on the same day.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in June 2019.

Interview

It was a day long process. they have directly called me for the face to face.
    First round was written based on probability, statistics and data science.
    no domain specific questions, after that HR said to wait for a week for results, haven't even asked for water.
    worse interview experience in a while.

Interview Questions

• probability and statistics related basic questions   1 Answer

Loylty Rewardz Mngt Response

24 Jun 2019 – VP & Head - Talent Development & Management

We appreciate you taking time to share the feedback. At the same regret the inconvenience caused to you. As a practice we do keep water bottles in all our meeting rooms and at the reception and also inform candidates about the duration of Data Science Challenge. We are taking your feedback and will be working on the areas wherein we missed delivering a great experience for you. Wish you all the best for your future.

Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Andheri East) in April 2019.

Interview

Only round to be cleared is first round rest are basic rounds. They will ask you to

1) write multiple test scripts.
    2) Java basic questions
    3) Programs to write with the help of Collections
    4) Reflection in Java
    5) Exception Handling

Interview Questions

• 1) write multiple test scripts.
      2) Java basic questions
      3) Programs to write with the help of Collections
      4) Reflection in Java
      5) Exception Handling   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Got a call from an agency who scheduled the interview. There were two rounds of personal interview. Post selection confirmation there was discussion on salary negotiation and offer was sent out.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai).

Interview

Must attend this interview if you want to waste your day.they will give u 2 logical question.after submiting that paper sheet ,after 2 to 3 hr they will ask to go.did not asked single question and said u r disqualified.

Interview Questions

• Write c# class to find max of 2 no without using operator and if else,   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai).

Interview

Recruiter Agency contacted me. They found me on naukri.com.
    First my CV is shortlisted by company and then I got email to go for face to face interview.
    I had to wait around an hour and Interview had taken only for around 10 minutes. After that I was said to leave.

Interview Questions

• write code or algorithm of bubble sort and quick sort.
      write code of singleton pattern.
      write a code of lambda expression to find out vowels from string.   1 Answer

City Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

interview process at first I got call from consultancy then I got call from loylty rewardz mngt pvt ltd total 2 rounds 1 is telephonic and 2 is face to face

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Loylty Rewardz Mngt (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

Was quite interesting, As there were 2 tech and 1 Hr round. It was for SQL Server development, SSIS and Reporting.They took it on weekend which was I found quite good. Also the questions they asked were not much easy however lucky enough to pass the round with my experience and skill sets

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions about SQL Indexes, joins, Hierarchy etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.