Cover image for Lumen

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Lumen Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 26 Nov 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 977 interviews

Employee Referral33%
Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

Lumen

Application

I interviewed at Lumen

Interview

Very descriptive, the interviewer made sure you are comfortable and explained the role as well. He also made sure that he clears all of my doubts which I have with regards to the role

Interview Questions
  • your desired salary range is
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lumen (Buenos Aires) in Jul 2020

Interview

El proceso llevo mas de un mes. Se prolongo por la pandemia. Pero fue a treves de una consultora. Unas preguntas y dos entrevistas formales. La primer entrevista fue con la consultora y la segunda fue con la empresa.

Interview Questions
  • Cual fue tu mejor momento profesionalmente. Que cosa te arrepentis de haber hecho.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about Lumen? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lumen employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lumen (Broomfield, CO)

Interview

I applied online. A few days later received an email to set up a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter asked me questions about my education and work experience. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes. I received another email asking me to come to the Broomfield office for an in-person interview. I met with the manager I would be reporting to. I was told I would be called by Wednesday the following week to be to whether I had the job or not. I was never contacted.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel about getting called in the evening from a higher up about a project that had to be done in the morning?

Anonymous Employee in Louisa, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumen (Louisa, KY) in Apr 2015

Interview

telephonic interview and face to face interview. pretty simple interview. first they wanted to know all about me and my personality and few skill questions were thrown on my way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Lumen Job Seekers