Lumeris Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lumeris Interview Questions

Interviews at Lumeris

2.7

Claims Processor Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Found out about the job through an indirect recruiter so hard to pinpoint what's lumeris and what's the recruiter. But anyways, the recruiter scheduled a phone call with Lumeris and we only talked for about 10 minutes and they said the usual stuff about the job and "opportunities to grow". I barely said a word during the entire process. Shortly after I got a call from the recruiter and said I had the job... without meeting anyone or really knowing much about the job. I only accepted because I needed experience and money...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lumeris (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

All online or Skype, people seemed very nice but unexperienced for what the role of the job itself was going to be. Then got an offer which took months to finalize and then to understand my role as a whole with Lumeris.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lumeris (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It took three months to get the first-round interview decision. The recruiter is very nice but the process is too long. The second-round is a 10-minutue phone interview. Still waiting for the decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Quick, pleasant, and straight forward from initial phone intake, through in person interviews, and final offer. Down to earth expectations. Kept the conversations about the work, but also encouraged conversation and acknowledged the human factor.

Interview Questions

• Used events-based questions such as, "Tell me about a time when you..."   Answer Question

Vice President of Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter for the position initially. I went through several phone interviews at the agency itself before having two phone interviews with the CFO of Lumeris. He was informative, knowledgeable, and likeable. I then went to the Austin office and interviewed with the CFO again, this time in person, a recruiter and two high level operation individuals that I would support.

I did not get the job and I also got no feedback whatsoever from the recruiter other than to say that they went another direction.

Interview Questions

• Why I was willing to leave my current position was the most difficult question. It was an expected question, but hard to answer since their headhunter contacted me.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lumeris (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter ok. Extensive interview with HR. Then only the recruiter followed up with a no. I was disappointed that after spending an hour with HR I get the "no" from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve disagreements with your previous managers.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was highly energized, professional and stayed in close contact with me throughout the hiring process. She fully understood the vacant position beyond the job description, and was able to answer a majority of my questions during the first phone call. Any questions she couldn't answer, she found the answer and responded to me on the same day, without fail.

The interview process was smooth as silk. Although I interviewed with 5 different people, each interview was valuable, and the interviewers were the right people. The interview style was conversational rather than the typical, "Tell me about a time when..."

After the interview, the recruiter moved aggressively and quickly with the offer process. There were minimal delays, but she never made me wait for information. She proactively reached out to me to let me know when the process was stalled, and when to expect more information.

If the hiring process is any indication of how Lumeris operates, I know I've made the right choice.

Interview Questions

• In an Agile environment, how do you facilitate accomplishment of tasks which consistently exceed established timeboxes?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

They have a phone screen for the position. I actually went through two phone screens because I applied for a senior position and they said I was better suited for the staff position. So I had another phone screen with the staff accountant hiring manager. I was then brought in for an interview. I met with four different people for three hours. Overall between HR and their hiring process it was very unorganized. The company itself was great-they have great benefits. But the hiring process was not.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris.

Interview

Extremely disorganized. There were no-shows, last minute cancellations and rearrangements, miscommunications about availability for the phone interview as well as segments of the in-person interview. The individuals were really nice and welcoming, however. The questions were not challenging, and it felt more informational. I withdrew from the process before an offer could be made.

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wildwood, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lumeris (Wildwood, MO (US)).

Interview

With 27+ years of law enforcement experience, six of those being as a detective sergeant, I enthusiastically applied for this position. The initial talent coordinator interview went very well and I thought I would be speaking with a hiring manager soon. Next thing I knew I received an email which advised they had moved forward with a different candidate despite being “very impressed” with my experience. Hard to say what I lacked which others may have possessed. However, one would think a company wishing to hire an investigator would give more consideration to someone, such as myself, who has investigated everything from a simple traffic accident to homicide. Hard to say at this point what the company is actually interested in regarding qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions regarding my experience and was allowed to describe myself and my current duties.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.