MAS Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAS Holdings

MAS Holdings

Application

I interviewed at MAS Holdings

Interview

Face only one interview Asked questions about general things ? Not that difficult But I didn't get selected. They did inform with an email that I am not selected.That is a good thing about MAS.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think this job roll related to your industrial training?
    Answer Question

MAS Holdings

Application

I interviewed at MAS Holdings

Interview

I was informed via mail, that I got selected for the interview. It was a very friendly interview where I felt comfortable to answer questions. One of the questions were about my strengths and weaknesses that I have identified in myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAS Holdings (Colombo) in Aug 2021

Interview

Online interview process,duration of 15 min with HR head,One of manager and head of Compliance executives.Questioning was based on the academic records and the job role.Even though the first interview was conducted via online platform for second interview,reporting to the plant was required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colombo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAS Holdings (Colombo)

Interview

applied online. Got an email with a set time for the interview. was interviewed by a panel including the potential boss. After that I went to an HR interview. Discussed salary. Got called on another day for a psychometric test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MAS Holdings

Application

I interviewed at MAS Holdings

Interview

it was professional. has a lot of benefits . one of the best interviews i have been to . one of the best companies in sri lanka which has erp management system

Interview Questions
  • do you know anything about database managment

MAS Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAS Holdings in Mar 2021

Interview

Pleasant and fast. Interviews was completely held through online. Hr regularly call and arrange meetings regarding the interview. Very impressed. You need go Tell the truth and get ready for anything. Be yourself. Ask questions at the end

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAS Holdings (Colombo) in Nov 2020

Interview

3 Stages; First is an assessment centre, 2nd is a digital interview and the last was an interview with the CEO. They are looking for good leadership and communication skills. Process took around 8 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? What are you most passionate about? Describe a great leader?

MAS Holdings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MAS Holdings

Interview

Basically 2 people were there at the interview panel. One from the hr and the department manager. It dint take much time and the interview lasted for like 5 to 10 minutes. Have to mention the fact that we had to stay over an hour to finally to be interviewed as they weren't really punctual.

Interview Questions
  • Whether I had any teamwork experience and the challenges I had to face when working in teams
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Biyagama

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAS Holdings (Biyagama)

Interview

MAS gives an overall nice experience to face an interview, their perspective will add value to your character. They are very humble to meet and interact. They believe in your performance regardless of your academic qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Let us about yourself. Why MAS? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What would be the ideal role of yours, here?

MAS Holdings

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MAS Holdings in Nov 2019

Interview

very friendly talk. asked about the projects done. described about the projects what they do. I were so interested on their works. very very friendly discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews