Cover image for MH Alshaya

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MH Alshaya Area Manager Interview Questions

Updated 24 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 102 interviews

Interviews at MH Alshaya

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Dubai) in Aug 2017

Interview

It took 16 weeks.... After sending me to Abu Dhabi, 3 presentations, 4 interviews, a lot of repeating myself I couldn't believe the time wasting - it wasn't a thorough interview process, it seemed to be countless meetings for the sake of it. Eventually they offered me the job but after 16 weeks I had taken something else. I also thought to myself - If I'm running stores and need staff to hit targets etc how on earth are we going to run ?!

Interview Questions
  • How I'd lead a team
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh

Application

I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Riyadh)

Interview

I passed 3 phone interviews, and went to face to face interview, they requested to make presentations about 2 brands about stores before going to interview, I sat with 3 professional operation managers and HR team was great . they told me I will receive feedback within a week but no one appears, after sending emails to HR they replied they will take me under specific brand.then no appear again , after sending them several mails they told me accepted but have no vacancy for you ,however I see they are requesting area managers in several brands . Even though it was nice to meet qualified persons in such organization.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with MH Alshaya Job Seekers