Cover image for MH Alshaya

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MH Alshaya Intern Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 102 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (New Delhi) in Oct 2017

Interview

It was a general HR interview. Interviewers wanted to know if the person is interested in the field and how much he knows about it. But the most important thing they cared about was if the candidate had any issues in settling in middle east.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about alshaya?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nīpal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Nīpal) in Feb 2016

Interview

First was just 30 minute behavioral questions, it was straight forward I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Kathmandu (Nepal)) in April 2018. That was very helpful. it was no stress. all question are similar to the 60 question that we all know. Be confident and will get it done

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self and why you chose to work for this company we will talk in video chat.l will answer your questions,in interview.i hope you can believe me.i'm doing my best for your company.i really want to do good job for your company.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Allahabad) in Mar 2012

Interview

First Round: Initial round was to test the communication skill of the students along with checking the basic knowledge domain. Second Round: This round was all together a hardcore technical round, looking into the in-depth knowledge of the domain areas. Questions were being put forward related to the projects done till now, the electives chosen and the certifications done if any.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question came up from my resume. I had written in my summer training that I did it from Bhatia Technologies. So the interviewer asked me.. Mr. Bhatia.. A very famous name indeed in the field of IT. Do you know him.
Be the first to find this interview helpful