Cover image for MH Alshaya

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MH Alshaya Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated 5 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 102 interviews

Interviews at MH Alshaya

Positive75%
Neutral25%
Applied online75%
Recruiter25%
HardAverageEasy

MH Alshaya

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MH Alshaya

Interview

They call, then you go , they ask you about everything experience you have and what you planing to do why you choose the company why you want to work with is

Interview Questions
  • What you do in your company
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Kuwait City) in Jun 2017

Interview

30 min phone call screening then initial call about the company. CV gets internally reviewed and if you’re successful as a final candidate they fly you out to Kuwait to conduct a 1-day interview process followed by a brief intro to Kuwait with a guided tour. The decision for your job is made after the 1 day interview where you interview with HR, your potential boss + a group interview with 4/5 other professionals within the company

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Kuwait City) in Jul 2016

Interview

It's a professional process as it is managed by experienced HR employees who have worked within leading companies in the developed world. However this is a very misleading experience as it doesn't give you any insight into the reality of working for the company which is unprofessional and frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to present a proposal on how I would market a fashion brand.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Kuwait City)

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter they were not well prepared and couldn't really give me any details about the position, but I was interested in working with the brand so I agreed to interview. I had two interviews, the first was with the business director and was a standard interview no unexpected questions. The second interview was with Business Director and VP to present a marketing plan I was asked to prepare, it was straight forward, they really wanted to understand your marketing knowledge and strategic and practical thinking.

Interview Questions
  • I had to present a marketing plan for the second interview to VP, Business Director and HR Manager.
2 people found this interview helpful