Cover image for MH Alshaya

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MH Alshaya Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 102 interviews

Interviews at MH Alshaya

Negative75%
Neutral25%
Recruiter100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

I have attended the interview today and the interviewer was very rude and unprofessional and there are no standards for the interview process especially written. I felt bad to give this one star rating.

Interview Questions
  • Written exam to write procedures and packages
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MH Alshaya

Application

I interviewed at MH Alshaya

Interview

Starting with a telephone interview, and then followed by 2 rounds at their head office. One round of technical and a management interview. It is relatively easy to clear these rounds.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Bangalore) in Jul 2015

Interview

One of the worst interview i ever have faced.They even don't know what type of questions to be prepared for a specific role.Their first round was written technical where you will get stupid questions that are not required or mentioned on the Job Description..They will give you 6-7 Informatica questions and java questions for database developer profile which is unexpected..After clearing that you will have another technical interview where their interviewer will judge you by asking just 2-3 questions even if you have answered other questions which is very disgusting.There is no culture at their company..I was even confused is it a interview or a joke.you will never get a good candidate if u do this type of stupid interviews ..That's the reason their interview process is taking more than 3-4 weeks. I got offer from another company which has a good work culture and they know how to find a talent and use them..I will never recommend any one to have an interview with them..It will be the worst experience for them..Try to learn something from other companies why they have more employees at their office and growing and you don't even have 200 employees.

Interview Questions
  • Not much difficult ..But some questions are out of the required skills mentioned on the Job Description
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Bangalore) in Jun 2015

Interview

Not satisfy with the company so called Alshaya. After completing all rounds of interview.Finally they are saying negative feedback on document verification, which was just shocking to hear coz non of my company employees never had issue with the documents provided by my company when shifting to big MNCs .Instead of admitting that they cant give my expected salary and went for hiring candidate with less expectation,the HR were making false statements on my documents which was so disgusting and shameful. A complete waste of time giving interview at the company so called Alshaya.HR policies and digusting

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

MH Alshaya

Application

I interviewed at MH Alshaya

Interview

Applied online. There were three levels for the interview process. Among that two technical rounds and one HR round. Which was quite easy and was checking more on the confidence and knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were fine and nothing was difficult as such
18 people found this interview helpful