Cover image for MH Alshaya

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MH Alshaya Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 102 interviews

In Person25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dammam

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Dammam) in Feb 2018

Interview

its Detailed to the point and the process is very easy if you really deserve you will be in the company not much rounds its just HR and the operations

Interview Questions
  • All About customer service and problem solving
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Mumbai) in Sept 2013

Interview

In an interview the process was quit good and examine based on personality and skill , Its more important they watch that the person is flexible and can work in an diversify environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MH Alshaya

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MH Alshaya in Jun 2012

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail directly the next day scheduling me for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 members of the recruitment team where they asked about my skills and experiences at the same level of the job I applied for. They asked how I would manage a team of like 15 members and to describe a day at work as a Store Manager. They also asked If I would be comfortable wearing a uniform and working at shifts and travelling abroad

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MH Alshaya (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi) in Jan 2012

Interview

I had seen their advertisement on their stores; I submitted my CV through their stores & applied online as well. I got shortlisted for an interview, the interview happened in the mall in a café, I was selected , after the process, I had been asked to provide certain docs for reference, visa process took longer than usual

Interview Questions
  • Q s About current & past experience, How i can influence sales , process for general operations etc My observations & feedback on the store in mall + & -

Popular Careers with MH Alshaya Job Seekers