MNP LLP Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MNP LLP Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied the post on Indeed. First phone interview with the HR lasted for approx. 20-30mins, mainly focus on self introduction, elaboration on past work experience and education. Second in-person interview with Regional Office Manager and Lead Senior Admin (30-40mins), where they provide great insights on the position itself and the company culture. Overall, is a great experience with MNP!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MNP LLP

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Dartmouth, NS (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Was an interview with the HR specialist and 1 partner. Very few of the typical situational questions. Mostly an easy-going conversation. I heard back from them in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone who was difficult to work with and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview. I then was asked to come in to meet with HR. Following that interview, I was asked to return to interview with the group lead I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Panel interview consisted of questions about everything on my resume, standard problem solving questions and scenario based questions. Nothing was asked about my personality or goals or just about me in general

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with competing priorities and how did you cope with it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was lots of personality based question. Interview was about half an hour long. Two interviews. First one was with head office HR and second with local staff. The second interview didn't have many questions. There were also lots of questions focused on the administrative role and my schooling. Was interviewed by head admin and human capital coordinator the first interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.