MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.6

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP in January 2019.

Interview

Maintain the file system, do basic data enrty, prepare legal correspondance for banckruptcy, archive old files to a thrid party storage company, and help senior partenrs in day-today task.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

In and out in under an hour. Basic questions. Nothing extensive. MNP only interviews people who know people at the firm, so get a contact within the firm who can push your resume to the top.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Panel Interview with a senior developer and a Manager.
    the interviewers were very nice and friendly, they asked me about my general knowledge of programming and one or two behavioral questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

HR will call you to set up a date and time. HR manager and a Sr. manager interview you after being selected for an interview. Generally it is 30 mins to half an hour.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, while lasted approximately 20 minutes, with a member of MNP's HR team. This was a quick and simple interview where they asked very basic questions. I then had a face-to-face interview with a partner, which was also quite brief but more technical than the phone interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

First they introduced the overview information of the company and introduced about themselves e.g. position, time of working, experiences of preparing for the CPA etc. Then we talked about my past internship and some experiences of university organizations. It was not stressful at all and felt like just a normal talk.

CPA Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and recieved an interview invite by phone within 24 hrs. The interview was scheduled for the next week. It was an In Person - 20 min interview at the Mississauga office. I was interviewed by a manager and an HR person. They went through a set of template behavioural questions and pulled out items from my resume.

Designated Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Standard interview questions. HR and partner in charge interview together. They use a third party to do background checking. You will need to provide 3 professional reference.

Co-op CPA Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (London, ON (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

3 people interviewed which would seem intimidating but they were nice. It was about a 30 minute interview. Very professional and easy to get a long with interviewers. Applied for the job and about 4 days later got asked to come in for an interview, had the interview and then got hired

Interview Questions

• Asked questions like why do you want to work here, what do you konw about us, what sets you apart from others   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (North Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied the post on Indeed. First phone interview with the HR lasted for approx. 20-30mins, mainly focus on self introduction, elaboration on past work experience and education. Second in-person interview with Regional Office Manager and Lead Senior Admin (30-40mins), where they provide great insights on the position itself and the company culture. Overall, is a great experience with MNP!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.