MNP LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MNP LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at MNP LLP

2.6

IT Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easy Process, have gone through 3 standard interview steps (Introductory, Technical, Behavioral ). Process started and completed with a job offer in 3 weeks. Nice and friendly environment, easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Normal Work related question which I work on in everyday life at previous job, No basic/obvious questions during technical Interview.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone round followed by interview with a Director. Was extremely biased in his discussion to the fact that I was an immigrant without Canadian experience even though I had transferable skills and required experience across 3 continents. Passed comments on schooling, how he had failed people from my country of origin couple of days ago, how I would definitely need time to learn “etiquette” of doing business in Canada despite having double the experience required in the job description only because it was international experience across 20+ countries which did not include Canada!!

Interview Questions

• Case study which I cracked followed by a role play   1 Answer

Regional Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Received an email invite for a phone interview. Scheduled the phone interview for the next day! During my phone interview the HR called and greeted me and then asked me some basic questions before heading to some serious ones

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Markham, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Referred by alumni. Received email for interview soon and scheduled up an interview a few days later. Easy going atmosphere interview with senior manager and regional leader. Received offer two weeks later.

Assurance Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2019.

Interview

I love the interviewers!! They make it very comfortable for the interviewees which makes me want to work for them so much! I believed the interview atmosphere is a projection of how the team atmosphere when working at MNP.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and they will pick one interesting point and ask follow up question.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

Contacted manager through LinkedIn - I was then called in for an interview with the partner and senior manager. Had a pleasant 50 minute interview about my resume and projects.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MNP?   1 Answer

CPA Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Saint John, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Fort Saint John, BC (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was not a very formal interview. Two of the local partners interviewed. The interview was for about 30 minutes and took about 2 weeks to get me an offer letter.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

First round interview by phone. Duration: 1 hour . Ask about experience. Include also some basic questions. The interviewer was really kind and she provide explanations about the questions. Also, she told all the story about the position and the company and the services offered by the company.

Interview Questions

• Extensive check of Resume. Tell me abput your self. What do you know about us.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MNP LLP (Dartmouth, NS (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Was an interview with the HR specialist and 1 partner. Very few of the typical situational questions. Mostly an easy-going conversation. I heard back from them in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone who was difficult to work with and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MNP LLP.

Interview

Behavioural interview first round, had two consultants interviewing and was conducted over skype. Not too difficult, but were looking for more experience. Both interviewers were very pleasant and was relaxed.