MPC Department Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Department Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

1 Interview Review

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process began with a very professional interview with the manager hiring for the job position. We went through my resume with personalized and smart questions, and I had more information about the job position.
Two weeks later, I had a very good second interview with the person that I was potentially going to be paired with.
Then I was invited to a third interview with HR , and there was the big deception. While I was excepting the interview to bring us further in the process, I was asked very generic questions we ask usually in the very beginning of the process, with a very old school attitude ( not smiling, with a look telling me: “convince me that I should hire you”).

After the interview, I was told twice that they will call me in 2-3 weeks whether the news is good or not, and they didn’t! Instead, I received an automated email 2 hours after the interview informing that my application was rejected. Disrespectful, but very coherent with the approach and the interview I had with HR.
I do not question the decision, but I would have preferred a more respectful and personalized communication considering that I had 3 interviews and they promised to call. The good thing is that I saw how the production team is disconnected from the HR and I’d never want to work for a company that is still living in the 90’s.

Interview Questions

• What would be your main challenge if you get the job?   Answer Question
  • Why are you sitting in front of us ? (Yes...that was the first question HR asked on the 3d interview)   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.