MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

Three interview rounds, first two with Senior Management and the last with the Hiring Manager. Project tracking methodology, planning according to global schedule, streamlined structure of workflow was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Daily routine and tasks of a Production Coordinator both in-house as well as cross sites.   Answer Question

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got back to me after 7 months, though it was perfect timing as my current contract was about to expire. I met the HOD for my position it was in their sky cafe so quite fancy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is my workflow and process and what kind of tools I could use.
      Where did I work before.
      What interest I had.
      It was very specific though casual   1 Answer

Junior Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

There was no interview as such. I had applied for the position of character modeling in their website in december and i got a call in January saying i was selected for the technical round. I attended the test which was in the first week of february and after a week i got mail from them asking for my cv. And then after a few days i got a call from there HR saying i was selected, and that's it! She explained the details and all the benefits.

Interview Questions

• The test was to model a realistic old man's face. 60% to be done in Maya and 40% in Zbrush. Focus on just the anatomy of the face no need the hair and clothes.   Answer Question

Runner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in December 2014.

Interview

I had recently graduated and had applied several times. Finally someone from MPCLA emailed me the interview for a Runner position. She told me to wear a suit and tie which I did. The receptionist brought me up to the roof deck and asked me to wait on a couch. Not long after, a meeting formed which I was sitting adjacent to (about 10 people) as I waited awkwardly for about 40 mimutes for HR to arrive.

I was incredibly overdressed and uncomfortable as everyone else was dressed in T shirts and jeans. To make matters worse, I was able to hear everything being said at the meeting and I really had no business being where I was. Finally when the HR arrived she brought me to another, more private, couch and began the interview. There were two people from HR, it was pretty straightforward. She asked me when I could start, explained to me the details of the job and asked if I had any questions. She seemed really cold and uptight - standoffish. It was like talking to to a prison guard, she made know effort to comfort or conversate whatsoever and made the job seem incredibly miserable.

I kept positive and kept insisting that I was interested. It was like she was trying to get me to hate the job.

After the interview, they told me to wait for a follow up call or email. None of which came. After I emailed and called them they finally told me I didn't get the job.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked some questions and what I would like to work with in the future, then they explained the the tasks of the role and talked a bit about the company.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

Department HOD or supervisor use to sit for the interview, it takes almost 30 minutes to finish the interview. We had to fill a for based on the previous experience and demoreel is mandatory for the role of compositing artist

Paint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

its normal tell about your self and tell your overall experience in this field you trust your test talk in English tell us confidently don't panic just relax and tell truth

Coordinateur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

applied online via website and a friend recommended. I had a screening interview with HR and didn't hear back for 2months and then they contacted me again for a interview. I went through 2 rounds of interviews before I got the offer

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for the position?
      What do you know about VFX?
      What department would you prefer to work in?   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Low key with only animation supervisor and HR in the room. HR was the first and last contact during the process. They want to see a solid understanding of creature and character locomotion.

DMP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

it's been a while since I applied online but setting up the interview was quite fast and it's a pretty casual interview. talk about common things which are about demoreel

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.