MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MPC

2.4

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Quite an easy going interview. They asked about my experiences and linked them to the project they wanted me to work on, if i was comfortable to work on certain areas of the pipeline etc.

Interview Questions

• If I understood and knew basic topology. For example spotting if areas of a model aren't how they're supposed to be.   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview by phone call setup by the recruiter. interviewed by supervisor , they asked about my history and work experiences, work flow. discussed shots on my show reel how did i approached them etc

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was with a senior lighting td. We talk about different render engines and a bit about my recent work. They also asked me about specific software like nuke and katana.

Interview Questions

• They also asked if I wanted to move to Montreal where the position was.   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

interview was taken and it was easy process?We are looking for talented 3D Animators of all levels to join our Vancouver studio team to work on our high profile show Magic: The Gathering, executive produced by the Russo Bros. (Avengers: Endgame)! Under the direction of the Lead Animator / Director, you will conceptualize, create and execute quality animation sequences on one of our exceptional productions.What you will be doing:Demonstrate a broad ?

Interview Questions

• what was ur projects and work experience   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in April 2019.

Interview

they called me and we speak for 5 minutes and explain to me about there projects.
    just a short chat. where are you from
    how many years do you have experience
    really simple Interview Questions

Interview Questions

• where are you from
      how many years do you have experience   Answer Question

CFX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview by phone (I was in different country)
    First call general info and availability.
    Second call more details about show and experience.
    Contract sent by mail.
    If they are looking for artist and you have an experience, you should be not worry.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

It is very fast , see demo talk your skill which part you good ,which one bad , the best one is what ? how about your CG comp and deep comp experience。

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor need some result ,how do you do   1 Answer

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

You have to send your cv and answer some questions online, than they call you and ask more questions about your cv. Finally you do the interview, 30 min more or less.

VFX Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Called in for a very informal conversation, nothing about my previous experience just a few questions on how I would act in certain situations and what I understood of the vfx industry.

Junior Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Received a callback around 4 weeks after I had applied through a recruiter at Technicolor. Went through two rounds of HR interview and two rounds with the Head of Studio. The process took around two weeks.

Interview Questions

• You have education and experience in design, vfx and animation. Why Production? Why not join as an artist?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.