MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MPC

2.4

Junior Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Received a callback around 4 weeks after I had applied through a recruiter at Technicolor. Went through two rounds of HR interview and two rounds with the Head of Studio. The process took around two weeks.

Interview Questions

• You have education and experience in design, vfx and animation. Why Production? Why not join as an artist?   1 Answer

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Quite an easy going interview. They asked about my experiences and linked them to the project they wanted me to work on, if i was comfortable to work on certain areas of the pipeline etc.

Interview Questions

• If I understood and knew basic topology. For example spotting if areas of a model aren't how they're supposed to be.   1 Answer

Matte Painter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

Questions I had was pretty average. Those were the ones you would easily expect to be asked.
    BUT they said DMP requires photoshop, nuke, camera projection essential and Mari and Z Brush were the plus.
    I was asked whether I can do Houdini, Unreal Engine extra which make me questioning whether they are looking for DMP artists or generalists! Really those were the question I only got about my skill sets.
     I still like this studio but.. I hope at least they update the job postings to find RIGHT person for them:D

Interview Questions

• Talking about your reels... what would you like to fix or keep.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked some questions and what I would like to work with in the future, then they explained the the tasks of the role and talked a bit about the company.

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montpellier (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montpellier (France)) in June 2019.

Interview

I needed to did an animation test. Then I had a skype interview with the animation supervisor. Finally, I comunicated with an HR to finalise the contract and some details.

Interview Questions

• How do you collaborate with an animation team ?   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in April 2019.

Interview

they called me and we speak for 5 minutes and explain to me about there projects.
    just a short chat. where are you from
    how many years do you have experience
    really simple Interview Questions

Interview Questions

• where are you from
      how many years do you have experience   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview by phone call setup by the recruiter. interviewed by supervisor , they asked about my history and work experiences, work flow. discussed shots on my show reel how did i approached them etc

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Low key with only animation supervisor and HR in the room. HR was the first and last contact during the process. They want to see a solid understanding of creature and character locomotion.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a reply for an interview by email in a week. Interviewers were Department manager and Lead and it was more of a casual chat, no pressure.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience in my field and skillets.   Answer Question

DMP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

it's been a while since I applied online but setting up the interview was quite fast and it's a pretty casual interview. talk about common things which are about demoreel