MPC Lighting Technical Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Lighting Technical Director Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I sent my CV, and I received an email from the recruiters, asking me to have an interview with the head of lighting. After a week and a half he called me. The call was around 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• He asked me why I want to join to MPC, my experience leading teams, the process of lighting, etc. He was kind to answer my questions, and to repeat the questions that I couldn't understand because of the bad audio on the phone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got back to me after 7 months, though it was perfect timing as my current contract was about to expire. I met the HOD for my position it was in their sky cafe so quite fancy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is my workflow and process and what kind of tools I could use.
      Where did I work before.
      What interest I had.
      It was very specific though casual   1 Answer

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I got contacted by mail for an interview.
    It was pretty friendly and straight forward with simple questions about my reel.

Before leaving the facility I knew I would be emailed an offer, which is nice.

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter a few times by e-mail, send him my reel and CV and waited a couple weeks until we arranged an interview ( Phone call ) with the HOD and a few supervisors and leads. They asked general questions about my skills and my previous experience in other studios, softwares, etc.
    Very kind and patient people, some times is not easy to understand the different accents by phone

Interview Questions

• Software experience, Detailed info about my work on previous projects.   Answer Question

Lighting Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

-got an invitation to an phone call interview from recruiter
    -the head of department spoke with me and watched my showreel while talking to me
    -it was fast and friendly
    -had interupptions because of an bad phone connection
    -phone call interview, really relaxed, friendly and casual
    -a few technical questions
    -we laught about a shot in my showreel
    -after the interview I got the offer from the recruiter and then I negotiated for two month

Interview Questions

• -What experience I have (What I worked on)
      -How to set up a lighting scene
      -What is an HDR
      -How to work in linear workflow
      -questions to my showreel   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.