MPC Prefer Not to Say Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Prefer Not to Say Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.0

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Very informal. Friendly managers. Light hearted questions about past experiences, relevant skills for the job etc. conducted in a meeting room. Didn't have to wear a suit or anything like that. Just a smart jumper. I had done my hair for it though. I looked pretty dapper. Interview took probably 45 minutes or so. Really basic interview questions. No curve balls. No good cop, bad cop. Just nice and polite. I felt good. I felt like a champion of the worlds, and although I was sweating on exit, I treated myself to a hot chocolate from Pret which is just next door.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Always, always go for as much as you can. Add 20% onto the wage you are on now and tell them that's your current figure so you'd be looking at least another 10%. That way you get a lot more. Never tell the truth. The tiny amounts companies argue over in wages are nothing compared to what they throw money away on.

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Asked about my experience specific to my CV. Wanted to make sure I had the correct knowledge and skills for the job. Everything about the interview was standard and expected, until they asked me a few hypothetical questions that raised red flags (and are notorious for our VFX industry). Questions like, 'If you know there's more work to be done, how do you feel about staying longer to finish?' or 'How can you motivate others to continue working late hours?' There were several more ominous OT questions. I've been asked about overtime before, but not so repetitively and suspiciously. I knew then and there, it wasn't going to be the place for me.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was one difficult problem you encountered in a previous job, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.