MPC Technical Animator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MPC Technical Animator Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.2

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MPC (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview since I am from the states. It took about 30-45 minutes. After about 2 hours, I was offered the position and they were helpful with the move. They accommodated the flight as well as a hotel room for the first two weeks.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to work for MPC?
    -What is your previous experience?

Mostly discussed what was on my demo reel.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MPC (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Quite an easy going interview. They asked about my experiences and linked them to the project they wanted me to work on, if i was comfortable to work on certain areas of the pipeline etc.

Interview Questions

• If I understood and knew basic topology. For example spotting if areas of a model aren't how they're supposed to be.   1 Answer

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter the next day about setting up an interview. A few days later I received a call from the head of Technical Animation and another lead. The interview was really straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate the salary with me at all.

Technical Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was invited with the lead of the Technical anim department (cloth fx, hair, maya ncloth, etc.), had 15 minutes to talk with him. We talked about MPC, my background and he asked me some questions about how I would solve a technical challenge.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.