MTU Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MTU Interview Questions

Interviews at MTU

2.6

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTU (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to set up on-site interview, met with 2 senior engineers for very straightforward and easy interview. No behavioral questions or technical questions, mostly just walking through resume and basic questions

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTU in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with very straight forward questions that lasted 30 minutes. Interviewers made myself feel as comfortable as possible. Interviewers consisted of the plant manager and two production supervisors. Most comfortable interview I've been apart of.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were centered around my undergraduate education and my resume. Interviewers asked very straight forward questions and made the interview not intimidating. Questions were very generic questions that any interviewer would ask at any interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Novi, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

asked questions about schooling and classes. talked to me about my previous internship experience as well as my previous jobs. started with HR, and then with a mentor. the manager was also supposed to be there but had to take care of an urgent interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Aiken, SC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then I received an email notification for an on site interview and scheduling for one. We had a bit of a mix up of what position I was wanting to apply for, but the HR recruiter was very understandable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Going over experiences on my resume and what I expected from the position.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MTU (Novi, MI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Well organized process. Initial phone screen by MTU HR rep. Promptly followed by a phone interview by hiring manager. Then, they extend an on-site interview offer. The on-site interview is arranged nicely. Meet several key people with whom you'll work. Tour of facilities. Then, you are asked to make a presentation to the team. Last, one-on-one with HR rep.

Interview Questions

• You are tested on the veracity of other languages spoken.   Answer Question

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Novi, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then followed up with the in person interview. There was about 3 weeks in between interviews and another 2 weeks to final communication.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was very fixated on what salary I made in the past instead of listening to what I felt I was worth. They required a background check to see my past salaries. This bothered me.
    I did not negotiate.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Novi, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule onsite interview, went for interview, easy and straightforward. met the HR, had a brief discussion about the position and then met the manager who did the main interview. very nice guys.

Interview Questions

• describe your experience and what you intend to do going forward   1 Answer

Remanufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Novi, MI (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very laid back, only a few behavioral questions, two 30 minute interviews. The first part was with a member from the HR department, then you go to meet with your potential supervisor. Pretty much just went through my resume and credentials.

Line Assesmbler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Aiken, SC (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was very easy in which I was comfortable with the interviewer. The questions we discussed were questions that I was able to answer with ease and comfort because some of previous jobs I have worked at.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals for the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MTU (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewed by HR as well as senior manager and director from the relevant department. Quite a lot of details about the job were provided before they assessed my interest level and suitability.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with meeting and striking conversations with people?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.