Macleods Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Macleods Pharma Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2018

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face . completed phone interview and was scheduled to see 2 managers .then had a interview with both of them.When I went to see the first manager, he was very glad to take my interview as I knew all of the basics and then he scheduled me to see another manager .I went to the second interview and I got my job then and there.

Interview Questions

• How competitive r u on scale of 1to10   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (Chandigarh) in December 2011.

Interview

In starting telephonically then personally by Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• Details about previous company, job profile & Responsibilities   Answer Question

company is growing fast, so the promotion oppurtunity is there.

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was arranged through a friend who was already an employee of macleods. First, face to face interview with PV head who mostly asked technical questions and then F2F interview with president. Then HR took around 2 wks for negotiation & offer letter.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (Mumbai) in November 2012.

Interview

2 rounds...Technical and HR...technical was bit tricky, the VP of the company was too aggressive to ask question, it was like no time to answer properly.

Professional Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (New Delhi).

Interview

culture was good and company is at growing stage so the chances in terms of Growth in position is very high

Medical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in 3 rounds. The 1st and 2nd was the personal interview round and the 3rd was the HR round. They called for the interview at 9:30 am and I took the interview at 4:00 pm in the evening. They keep us waiting for very long. The questions asked were simple.

Production Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (Bhubaneswar) in April 2015.

Interview

it was my first interview of my life, and it was very easy to crack. There were very basic questions asked. They asked 2-3 question and then they gave me the joining letter. it was very easy than i expected it to be. There was no difficulty level for this interview.

Interview Questions

• how many pie and sigma bonds are there in banzene ring?   1 Answer

i didnt decline it.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macleods Pharma (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

It is a very basic interview about the job role and responsibility. Quality Control Instrument and guideline knowledge etc. Good Documentation knowledge and awareness of SOP, GLP, and GMP. Awareness of audit.

Interview Questions

• Basic Knowledge of Pharmaceutical guidelines and instrument knowledge   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.