Macquarie Aircraft Leasing Services Fleet Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Macquarie Aircraft Leasing Services Fleet Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Macquarie Aircraft Leasing Services

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie Aircraft Leasing Services

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Macquarie Aircraft Leasing Services (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by Aerotek, who then submitted my package to Macquarie. I had a total of three interviews in San Francisco. The first interview was over the phone with an HR generalist who screened my basic qualifications. The second interview was in person at their office in San Francisco. I met with the HR manager and the same HR generalist that did my phone screen. They were pleasant and professional. My third interview, also in San Francisco, was again with the HR folks, but this time I met one-on-one with the CEO, CFO, chief counsel, and the two people that would be my team mates.

All of the folks I met were very professional and seemed to have pleasant personalities.

Interview Questions

• Interview No. 2: Most of the questions were behavioral, e.g., tell me about a time when..., how did you handle a bad supervisor, what is your communication style.

Interview No. 3: I mostly chatted about my work history, education, military experience, and why I thought I would be a good fit for the culture at Macquarie.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.