Macy's Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor.co.in

Macy's Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Interviews at Macy's

2.3

Social Media Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Mason, OH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

went in for interview at mason, oh office. Interview took about three hours. offered me the job on the spot. super easy interview overall. did multiple online sales/customer service tests

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Several phone calls and met with 2 managers onsite. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I worked through their staffing group and they were great about staying in contact and providing updates. The only thing I had to do was reach out after my final interview as I did not hear from them for a week or so and the staffing coordinator support gave my phone interview the incorrect number. Process was pretty smooth overall still. Not intimidating or uncomfortable.

Lancome Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

After application, I received an email inviting me for an in person interview. My first interview was with a manager in a different department (Jewelry...did not know much about makeup). Asked basic interview questions. Then I had an interview with the store manager who basically asked slightly more in depth questions but it was really layed back. Then I had a final interview at a different location with someone from Lancome (a higher up position, can't remember his title). I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had issues with a coworker?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Six month process. Initially applied in October 2017, got a call for a phone interview in January. Then had an in person interview in March. Pleasant interview but didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions

• How it your current role structured? Are you team oriented?   1 Answer

EDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty well expected, I applied through campus recruitment and had initial interview on campus. Invited 20 of the finalist for 8 spots downtown at their Cincinnati Headquarters. Was a 2 day interview process while giving us dinner and a hotel the first night. Overall good experience. Day 2 was 2 case studies at 4 interviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Macy's (Mason, OH (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for Macy's and got an email a few days later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was just a basic overview of the job as well as about five behavior questions.

I was then invited to come on site to do an interview with the operational manager. You first complete an assessment when you get there and then will be taken to a room with the hiring manager. It was a very laid back interview with more situational and behavior questions as well as more details about what the job consist of. I was hired on the spot with a pay increase.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when you did additional research to help you solve a problem.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed 1:1 with department director, lasted about 20 minutes. Mostly screening questions to find out if they should recommend me to the hiring manager. I was called the following week to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous employment prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

was a half hour interview..was asked basis questions all of which is available at google. give honest and straight forward answers. need to bargain salary a bit. asked about previous experience. why interested in retail.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Oxford, OH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very professional and there were three rounds. All in person and all on campus. The women who interviewed me were all pleasant and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed   1 Answer

Executive Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round of phone interviews was informal and mainly asked why you would be a good fit at the company. Nothing technical until the interview at headquarters

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.