Macy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Macy's

7,275 Interview Reviews

2.2

Gift Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

2 interviews one with a manager and the final with the store manager. They ask very basic questions. If so seem dependable and able to follow directions then you should not have any trouble.

Shoe Expeditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

I applied online and had one in-person interview. Overall, it was a very straightforward process. I don’t think their expectations were too high, and this was my first job ever.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question

Interview

It was a really quick, simple questions asked by a store manager. Received an offer back the same day. Started training and signing paperwork a week later. Very easy and quick process.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I share my experience going through my interview process with Macy's. I also share specific questions from my interview so hopefully it helps someone out! Please leave a comment down below and I will try to help with the best of my ability.

Internship Interview

Interview

10 min get to know you then asked questions and outlined internship. you could ask questions and talked about your interests​ and likes. Super sweet i liked her alot and i was super comfortable

Interview Questions

• How are you today and are these correct your resume   1 Answer

Interview

The job was described with particularity, and the company expectations were presented fairly as well. The position was accurately described, with details. It was very professional. I was asked about my employment history and what I offer to the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was short, to the point, and the hiring manager showed enthusiasm at my previous work experience. Overall, the process took about 30 minutes. They called me back within a day or two of the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed next day to online schedule for phone interview. Scheduled interview for two days later. Phone interview twenty minutes. Offered job during phone interview, paperwork with offer emailed directly after

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macy's.

Interview

Simple step. Just wait for the hiring manager to call you in and ask basic questions such as how to approach a customer and use a pitch to sell an item

Interview Questions

Interview

Macys interviewing process was very easy . The instructions were very clear on where to go . Manager was a little late but was a good experience. m m m m m m m m m m m m m

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.