Magna Infotech (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Magna Infotech (India) Interview Questions

Updated 12 Nov 2018

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in December 2010.

Interview

There was a HR telephonic round first and then was face to face round with the manager where am going to work... Then i was asked about my prior job and regarding Salary and looked at my communication skills and then Manager took 2 days to get it confirmed and provide me offer letter

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

First round at Magna telephonic once selected then, 2 technical rounds from Client Vodafone, after that acceptance of offer.
    i joined magna on permananent and deputed at client side.

the process was smooth my contact person helped in all other formalities like opening bank account etc.

Interview Questions

• All technical ques related to loadrunner.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

depends on client where you are going to give interview ex.Accenture, HCL. I cleared in my client location as per there requirement and later on i suffered a lot why I joined in this company

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) in July 2015.

Interview

It was good again it depends on the client to client. you cant generalize the interview process .

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru).

Interview

Two technical rounds followed by managerial and hr round. Good interview process clarity on what the profile is. The process took 1 day interviewed at VMware client of Magna.Magna hire people to send to VMware for client location to work. Its good if you are not worrying about contractual position.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India).

Good

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Noida) in June 2014.

Interview

I got call from Magna for OFF-ROLE job in Ericson Noida. Firstly interviewed on telephonic held by Ericsson person. After clearing the first round a got call from Magna for FtoF round at client location Ericsson Noida. Its was good experience. interview was taken by Ericsson person Mr. Anoop Singh (Solution Architect) and Mr. Gaurav Talwar (Project Manager). Finally I got selected and placed in Ericsson.

Interview Questions

• Interview was based on Telecom Domain, C++, Linux, Multithreading etc Questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

I was asked to appear for an interview for third party contractor requirement at Magna's client place

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

well I have appeared for A written test in Magna Info tech which comprised of technical as well as aptitude Questions. After that there was A group discussion, followed by PI.
    Then A telephonic technical Interview followed by a technical interview taken by my TL and Colleague. The next day was meeting with Project Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Magna Infotech (India) (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

2 technical interviews, 1 manager interview and 1 HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate that you are confident that they need you.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.