Mahindra AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra AREA SALES MANAGER Interview Questions

Interviews at Mahindra

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 6 months to give final interview dates and location as not decided at once. Keep patience while applying for a job. There are three rounds which take one month each to happen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Very systematic process, HR has least role to play, business will take final call. They will not judge you on knowledge of Mahindra Products, they would listen to you on how have you fared in your previous roles and responsibilites

Interview Questions

• 1) How have you fared in your previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good and informative. You get situation based question and also GD was there. Location choice of our own is not possible. The HR and the regional head were really very informative

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra (New Delhi) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for M&M in campus placement after MBA. 1st was a group discussion round with a team of 10 students. Selected students were interviewed in the 2nd and final round. Interview had questions on automotive industry, players, models of vehicles, etc. Since I had sales background, questions on sales were asked. Few questions on my graduation specialisation as the interviewer had the same background.

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra (Kochi) in January 2012.

Interview

It was initiated by corporate HR from mumbai based on a reference. The first round consited of a telephonic interview with the RSM (Video conference was not possible due to some clash in dates). This round is really dependent on the individual RSM. My guy was pretty much chilled out and we would have atleast 1 hour chat about the auto market and the reason for looking out for a job change. The second round happened after a gap of 1 month and this time it was with the zonal head. Again it was a telephonic interview. This time it felt like he was asking questions from some readymade question paper. Textbook questions which do not really do much other than make the interviewer feel like he has finished a menial job. Third and final round was with the VP sales. This one was more to the point questions about achievement in the previous job and expectation from present. After that there was a delay of another 2 weeks before the offer came.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing which was difficult. They would sometimes ask some questions like how to calculate EMI and meaning of PLR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

did not negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.