Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2019

Sort:

Onsite Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. Had to go to the location for the personal interview. The telephonic interview lasted for around 15 to 20 minutes. Personal Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts in March 2011.

Interview

It was quite an interesting interaction. It started with a phone call from the recruiting consultant, basis selection of my profile in Linkedin. After evaluation with the senior consultant there was a telephonic interview with CHRO, on being shortlisted for final interview, I was called in person for face to face with the CEO& MD.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in August 2014.

Interview

first round with Branch HR, second round with Branch Sales Manager third round with regional manager marketing fourth round with Regional Manager Sales fifth round with HR head sixth round with then Zonal Sales head seventh round with branch Marketing manager eighth round with venue sales manager.

Interview Questions

• asked about working hours, working pressure, working on national holidays and gazetted holidays.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

1. The first interview was by the HR
    2. The second interview was by the Head of the vertical like CDSO or HolidayWorld
    3. The third interview was by the branch manager
    4. The fourth was by the Team manager
    5. The last round was a written test, if you clear that you are selected

Interview Questions

• Why you want to get into Timeshare?   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation starts from the team manager(during interview) and then HR.

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Chandigarh) in June 2011.

Interview

1 telephonic from corporate HR
    then with the branch manager of the specified location
    Then after 2 months of training you need to give a mock sales call to the acquisition head to be hired permanantly...

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Bhubaneswar) in January 2017.

Interview

4 stages of selection. ( for me , might vary for you )
    1st - Interview with the team leader of the local office
    2nd - Online Test of Cocubes ( Link will be sent via mail by the hr manager )
    3rd - HR interview (Telephonic )
    4th - Interview with any senior manager.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

they called me up and had a telephonic interview round then the Tl took the f2f interview then the area sales manager then final Hr round took place in which you will negotiate for your salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

I went for walk in through naukri... First was HR round then there there was a centre manager round than I had the technical round with sales head and a brief salary negotiation round with HR..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koramangala

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Koramangala).

Interview

Worst interview ever..only show off by asking some regular questions to sell this and that. HR is worst I can say as they won't provide even 75% of what you expected. Will make u round of their office 3-4 times. They will negotiate deeply. Have to work on weekends even till late nights also.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

its a very good company to work with so there would be 5 rounds i think. normal questions can be asked ? its very easy to get selected there just speak there like you are speaking with your friend

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.