Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts

2.9

Onsite Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. Had to go to the location for the personal interview. The telephonic interview lasted for around 15 to 20 minutes. Personal Interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Which is your favorite destination and sell it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through Naukri.com. I received an hall ticket via email and details. Time allotted is 10 am to 1 pm. I reached at office 11 am. We have to submit our resume and one by one receptionist call for an interview. Approx 300 people have come but only one mam for taking interview and she was too slow. no proper arrangement for screening candidates as well as we don't have place to seat and wait. It took me 3.30 hours to get my turn. that day only interview takes place. no one knows how they are taking candidates.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

Process starts with Branch HR round then Branch Manger and final round with Zonal HR.
    It takes atleast week to ten days time. it is little difficult to crack intervew here because they are into harrdcore sales.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi).

Interview

3 Level of interview to be cleared
    live scenario to be act upon
    Each level had their own set of questions and expectations
    Previous record and experience got checked ,so that this should not be a new task to perform

Interview Questions

• How important is customer problem for a Manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Chennai) in November 2018.

Interview

Totally the process took 2 days and 3rounds, 1st level is face to face with HR, basic questions about sales and what knowledge about MHRIL . 2nd level of interview is with business unit head and last round of written test (aptitude).

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Chandigarh).

Interview

First round with Human Resource manager I mean HR interview and then second round with Branch and traning manager. They really want to test your sense of humor. So prepare some nice stories and be honest.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in February 2018.

Interview

direct interview with the HR then some telephonic calls with higher authorities. then there is another interview lined up with a team head. this is a crucial stage because in most of the cases the team head is from the team where you are going to select and his decison is final .

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was with HR, generally inquiring about my previous job, reason I left, reason that I'm moving from client servicing to sales and simply, it was easy.

Second round was with a Team Manager, probably who needed an executive for his team who inquired about why do I want to join them, what is my expectation out of this job, languages known, geographic knowledge about the city, where I am from and simply, it was interactive.

Third & final round was with the Branch Manager who in upfront told the role demands my work time to be flexible, have to meet a lot of high profile individuals who may be arrogant on face, etc. He simply tested the willingness to work under fast paced, result oriented environment.

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2017.

Interview

Time is very less for Pre aptitude test . For test time management is very important .Sales skills are most important for Interview . Be cool at the time of interview.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mahindra Holidays & Resorts (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

its a very good company to work with so there would be 5 rounds i think. normal questions can be asked ? its very easy to get selected there just speak there like you are speaking with your friend

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.