Mahindra Satyam Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Mahindra Satyam

3.7

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

initially they conducted writtentest on aptitude test but basically it contains most are from english if u can think logically it is very easy to clear the test. Then they conducted face to face interview that consists of an interview panel asking basic technical questions. Then face to face hr round consists of checking communication skills and verifying certificates. Then coming to Background verification.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

As it was employee referral, I went through couple of rounds of telephonic interview and was selected to hire at the end.

Database Administrators Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

first HR round to check your suitability to join as per their requirement, second technical, pretty lengthy asked everything available on resume, third HR round for confirmation. Salary wise no issues, gave what was expected. End to end 2 weeks time. But this was way back in 2004. Not sure what is the process now.

Interview Questions

• back then 32 and 64 bit systems were not that popular hence found it the difficult   1 Answer

Negotiation

was agreed as per my terms.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.