Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2019

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Got a call from India for interview, guy could not understand English

Eltp Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in July 2009.

Interview

1) Determine your options - Which skills are vital as opposed to convenient.
    2) If other people are going to be involved in the interview process, make sure they have taken the time to prepare for the interview. Each person should have a couple of overlap questions to provide insight on the prospective employee's responses.
    3) Have company information available for candidates.
    4) Allow plenty of time for the interview.
    5) Have detailed information about the candidate.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview mostly on the automation and manual testing. 2 rounds are purely technical and the 3 round is with Manager. It has taken a whole day to complete all the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on automation and manual testing. Also on the working tool.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for 15min regarding my work experience in the previous company and then they kept me waiting and still I have not heard from them. So, I assume I didn't get it

Mahindra Satyam Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bengaluru) in January 2011.

Interview

3 rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation was done

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in May 2010.

Interview

I was walk-in for exp 3+ and there are 3 rounds all are face to face.
    1st and 2nd are technical and 3rd was HR.

I could crack the rounds but to disclose the results they took 1mnth that was most irritating thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good and got as expected. I'm thankful to Mahindra Satyam for giving me initial break that I need the most at that time around 2010

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad).

Interview

Telephonic and Face to Face Interview by Competency Head

Interview Questions

• The Questions was completely related to Sybase Databases, Application Development and Maintenance, People Management.

The difficult question was you have to join in 5 days so I rushed to Delhi to bring my documents for the joining and verification.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai).

Interview

Good and quick wrap up with no inconvenience for people coming from far off.

Interview Questions

• Technical question in non-functional testing though I am for functional, but my answer was appreciated for the attempt   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Bengaluru) in March 2011.

Interview

I got a phone call from a placement agency, after which direct interview was taken by MSat guys.

Oracle Applications SCM Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in May 2013.

Interview

The first round was technical which went for an hour. After introducing my self and running through by past work experience, the interviewer started asking me questions related to basics in OM and PO. This included the different flows Standard, Drop Ship, Back to Back , RMA. He also asked various setups in OM and PO like Shipping grants, approval hierarchies , processing constraints. He also asked a situation case on how to implement the same for a Gas cylinder company.

The second round was with two senior managers who grilled me on complexities of Oracle Apps. It went on for 20 minutes and I couldnt clear the same.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.