Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2019

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quiet formal. It was on-to-one where the questions were asked at beginning on personal journey but then the focus was completely on the experience.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interview mostly on the automation and manual testing. 2 rounds are purely technical and the 3 round is with Manager. It has taken a whole day to complete all the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on automation and manual testing. Also on the working tool.   1 Answer

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview had 3 rounds. The first round and second is technical and third round is HR round. Cleared all rounds but they are not ready to pay more than what I was getting in the current company.

Interview Questions

• Informatica questions, PLSQL questions, Unix questions and Data warehousing concepts.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Pune) in March 2018.

Interview

Only 2 rounds but primarily around the experience and number of implementation projects done by me through out my career. Very simple process - Only first round and second round was a managerial round

IT Interview

Interview

The interview was long but well managed and it turned out that my interview is easy and everything was good . I did very well and finally went for the next round .

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Noida).

Interview

It was alright, not too bad.
    The process did not take too long. They will get back to you quickyl. Employees were professional and the questions were straight forward. Make sure you are technically sound. There will be a round of interview for that too. Good luck to all participants!
    It lasted for one hour, there were 2 rounds with director and vice president.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I have applied for a role of Oracle developer and the interview process was more technical nature around Oracle forms & reports. Followed by, I was interviewed with some plsql queries and about the project I was working on.Then in general about the relocation interest

MS CRM Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by mahindra satyam in 2016. Mostly basic questions. You need to be strong of basics. Although they said I cleared all rounds, the offer was kept in hold/not released

Interview Questions

• How to move user from one but to another. Will the records assignment Ed to him will also transfer?   Answer Question
    • How to move only records assigned to particular user to another bu   1 Answer
    • Which. Net framework crm 2016 supports   Answer Question
    • Plug in debugging   Answer Question
    • Scenario q :I am importing same data which was success last week but it got failed. What could be the first setting you would refer   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

More on technical and process related queries. 2 telephonic rounds and 1st Telephonic round for technical, 2nd round more on functional and process oriented. then final round is face to face manager round.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Hyderabad) in February 2012.

Interview

On-Campus Recruitment. There was three rounds. First round was the written test. Second one was the Group discussion and the final one was an one-on-one interview. The results were announced at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.