Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mahindra Satyam Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2019

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

good inteview process, had 2 round of technical and one managiral and a hr round.

answered all the questions.. very long screening process.. didnt get the result for next 2 weeks
    lengthy application and online process.. need to fill more forms for visa details
    good hr connection

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in May 2010.

Interview

its a face to face interview held as a part of on-campus visit. they have a written exam followed by technical and HR interviews. written exam is more on aptitude and basic english. HR is just for the name sake. Only technical interview decides the chances of the students

Interview Questions

• about database performance tuning   1 Answer

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process with Satyam was ok but with client wasnt good. Hiring process wasnt professional. HR is pathetic. They dont give a heed to employee concerns. Once the visa was approved, they just pressurize you to join at any cost and keep on following on a daily basis to check if you are joining or not. Lot of insecurity and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Questions

• I want you to resign on this day. Negotations on salary not at par.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pathetic.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview process mostly on generic and logical questions were asked Project management, budgeting and resource allocation on scenario based

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

2 rounds, 1 with senior manager and 1 with hr.
    HR is formality, discussing what they can offer and asking you about preferences.

Interview Questions

• typical challenges in executing projects, what processes worked on (QMS, ITIL, Agile)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little bit

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a telephonic round where the interviewer did not really ask me anything technical. Had a second round with the client manager and he asked me perhaps 2 technical questions. The first round was with a person who later became my obnoxious colleague. The client manager was a sensible person from the client org but he seemed to have selected people with zero experience also later on so I expect he takes a cut from the hiring company and as long as you are somewhat able to convey your ideas, you will be taken.

Interview Questions

• 1. How does item category determination take place in SAP CRM?
      2. How do you set up a catalog and org in SAP CRM?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company refused to negotiate on the salary. They are among the lower payers in the market. I only took the job because of other convenience and I guess they understood it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam.

Interview

3 level

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for 15min regarding my work experience in the previous company and then they kept me waiting and still I have not heard from them. So, I assume I didn't get it

Manager Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. Few simple questions and then post comensation talk with the HR.Just be yourself

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mahindra Satyam in February 2009.

Interview

interview process is moderately easy. the hr will conduct the first round followed by a technical round and then the negotiation phase with the hr will begin. all the applicants need to show confidence in the interview. more than half of the knowledge in the work environment will be new and will not be entirely related to your expertise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Satyam   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiations are very tricky so you have to be extra careful. there is always a room for more and there are no guidelines on who gets what or which band gets what. the rules could be bent for people with affiliations.